Civ 5 Design Challenge II - Mechanics

Holy crap, triple way tie! One vote and it breaks to a win!

What are you, Marbozir? :p
(So... Maybe JFD will save me? I am, knight if the realm... :mischief:)

Natan wins! I'll get a better post... later.

Natan, can you message me a mechanic to be used in the next challenge! You have two days to do so (5th of July).

May I request an extra day? I'm going on a vacation.
(Also, may I pick a mechanic present in the pool?)
(And thanks to his most excellent excellency, Comissar Sulomon of the Murican Federation :D)

Ok, you have an extra day, but you have to come up with one in your own.

Yeah I got screwed after 3 days and I was on holiday ;)

Natan already sent me, I just haven't had time to post a proper post.

Screw it, here's the mechanic

While at war, Production automatically contributes towards Defensive Buildings, and Defensive Buildings generate Culture.

Damn, Natan got a lot of extra days. :p

Yeah I got screwed after 3 days and I was on holiday ;)

Natan already sent me, I just haven't had time to post a proper post.

Screw it, here's the mechanic

While at war, Production automatically contributes towards Defensive Buildings, and Defensive Buildings generate Culture.

Of course you balme me, I was at holiday too(I could make it my occupation :lol:), that's not my mechanic.

(Also also this mechanic is from an idea I had, but haven't posted here)

2 late m8, I like that mechanic I think we should use it anyway

Yeah, well it doesn't work like that, also its 2 l8 m8. L8. Cause its 133t.

(Gimma designs please. I'm waiting for a certain, very sepecific civ)

:lol: now when you mention that... But no, I'm expecting some other civ. In fact, I already used that mechanic with this civ(was more of a suggestion the an actual design) bit nothing came out of it, so...

Don't worry, I've got the civ you were looking for right here:

Zazzau

Leader: Amina
UA: Tubali: While at war, Production automatically contributes towards Defensive Buildings, and Defensive Buildings generate Culture.
UB: Ganuwar Amina: Replaces Wall. +1 Gold from every Trade Route connected to the city and, if the city is occupied, gives +2 Happiness.
UU: Lifidi Cavalry: Replaces Knight. Gains +1 Combat Strenght per each unused source of Iron and each Luxury Resource under your control.

Well while this isn't my field of expertise, I'll give it a shot either way:
Niue
Fata-a-iki
UA: The Rock of Polynesia
During :c5war: War, 25% of your :c5production: Production contributes toward Defensive Buildings, Defensive Buildings generate :c5culture: Culture equal to the number of Tiles the contain Bonus Resources within the Capital
UGP: Hiapo Weaver (Great Artist)
Unlike the Unit it replaces, Weavers produce an additional :greatwork: Great Works during :c5war: War, yields :c5culture: Culture and :c5food: Food when stationed on a tile that contains Bonus Resources.
UB: Palia (Walls)
Provides an additional +10 City Combat Strength and City Health and has a slot for a Great Work, once filled it provides +1 :c5culture: Culture and +1 :c5food: Food for every Bonus Resource within the City

The White Army

UA: Albus Rex - While at war, Production towards Defensive Buildings is doubled and Defensive Buildings generate +1 Culture. If your capital is taken by another Civ, +25% defensive bonus to all land units.

UB: Kremlin - Replaces Castle. +1 Culture for every Strategic Resource being worked.

UU: White Guard - Replaces Great War Infantry. Generates +1 Culture when garrisoned in a city for every Defensive Building. Double movement within your borders. Ignores terrain cost.

Don't worry, I've got the civ you were looking for right here:

Zazzau

Leader: Amina
UA: Tubali: While at war, Production automatically contributes towards Defensive Buildings, and Defensive Buildings generate Culture.
UB: Ganuwar Amina: Replaces Wall. +1 Gold from every Trade Route connected to the city and, if the city is occupied, gives +2 Happiness.
UU: Lifidi Cavalry: Replaces Knight. Gains +1 Combat Strenght per each unused source of Iron and each Luxury Resource under your control.

Let's see... If I had this UU, I would have knights with 30 strength. More then a normal knight. :p
Also, not the civ I wanted.

Well while this isn't my field of expertise, I'll give it a shot either way:

Well, i actually like it. Question: number of bonus resource tiles, or resource types?

The White Army

UA: Albus Rex - While at war, Production towards Defensive Buildings is doubled and Defensive Buildings generate +1 Culture. If your capital is taken by a Civ that has an Ideology different from your own, +25% defensive bonus to all land units.

UB: Kremlin - Replaces Castle. +1 Culture for every Strategic Resource being worked.

UU: White Guard - Replaces Great War Infantry. Generates +1 Culture when garrisoned in a city for every Defensive Building. Double movement within your borders. Ignores terrain cost.

That's an interesting one. Though the last part of the UA should be stronger, its very situational.

(Also, can I vote?)

Top Bottom