Planet South Atlantic

sprnv8

King
Before the astriod Destoryed the Earth 8 Civilizations made it out of the Earth's Orbit where it was safe,
and had to go on a long trip to find another planet.
300 hundred years later the ship locates a planet they could live on.
Once on the surface they came out and took thier first breath of Alien air.
Build your nation fast before the natives get you!!!!!!!

New Units:
Apache AH64 (BoneDoc)
Atack Chopper (BlueO)
Power Armor (BlueO)

Each Player starts with 100000 gold, 2 settlers, 2 workers, 4 Warriors, different players different governments.
Fighters are immobile, Bombers , F-15, Jet Fighters can move.
Civ's name & towns (Original)

Report any errors to Sprnv8\9

Attachments

• plnt sth atla..zip
    75.2 KB · Views: 366
Perhaps you could use the map for a scenario about the portuguese and spanish colonial empires... I guess the sotryline would make more sense...Great map anyway...

Basically, Brazil and Angola(in Africa) belonged to the portuguese, while the rest of Latin America belonged to the spanish. The rest of Africa was mainly unexplored. In the North of South America, there were british, french and dutch colonys. All of this colonys had borthers with Brazil, and there was a lot of tension. Brazil invaded French Guiana in the end of the 18th century.
There was also a lot of tension on the borthers of Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay. This tensions led to the Paraguay War, wich killed more then 5 million people, the bloodiest ever fought in all Americas. This war was on the 19th century, and all of this countrys were already independent.

You went way to far! I think that in "La guerra de la triple alianza" (Triple alliance war) the casualties were something like this:

1 million of paraguay's citizens
25000-30000 from Argentina
10000-15000 from Uruguay
50000 from Brazil

I don't remember, but in that time Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay all together they were less than 3 millions.

Anyway, that war is a nice idea for an scenario.

I dont know... Im sure much more then 1 million paraguayans were killed... actually, almost 80% of Paraguays adult male population was killed.
And at least 100.000 brazilians were killed... Im not sure abou Argentinas numbers....

Argentina also had a war against Brazil when they invaded Uruguay (Uruguay in those times was a province of the argentinean confederacy), the war ended with British mediation, and they established Uruguay as an indepedent country.

Triple Alliance War would be nice to see. Paraguay lost like 1/3 or 2/3 of its population (many killed) and a large expanse of territory. Too bad more information isn't readily availiable through the internet.

Hey, you know what you can play with and identical storyline without any of the crap unbelievability?
SMAC

Originally posted by sprnv8
Is that a good game? I might give it a try.

It lacks in graphics, but its nice. You can proberly download it somewhere.

Tsk Tsk Yoda Power
And you went off at me for "stealing" games
SMAC is sixty times the game civ3 ever will be. It's graphix are as good as, if not better than, civ3's.

Originally posted by LesCanadiens
Tsk Tsk Yoda Power
And you went off at me for "stealing" games
SMAC is sixty times the game civ3 ever will be. It's graphix are as good as, if not better than, civ3's.

I meant a demo

Oh well, I got mine off ebay, as its no longer in production
Sad, very sad to see one great game (civ3) get such a glorious community, while another (SMAC) rots in the cellar.

Top Bottom