Achievement save files for Civ VI

Hello everyone! Does anyone have the saved files for all the achievements from Alexander's Conquests?
If you can help, please contact me via private conversation to discuss.

Moderator Action: Edited post to comply with Site Rules regarding advertising/soliciting. ~ LK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! Does anyone have the saved files for all the achievements from Alexander's Conquests?
If you can help, please contact me via private conversation to discuss.

They should all be in this topic...search?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Guys, it's me back again with some serious trouble.
I'm currently not beeing able to get the "Finder's Fee" Achievment and I apparantly tried everything, like giving builders to the barbarians and then recapturing all of them again.
upload_2021-9-25_14-23-2.png

Would anyone have a save for this one?
I would hihgly appreciate!
Thank you so much guys!
Remember, it's just one more turn...

Hello, Guys, it's me back again with some serious trouble.
I'm currently not beeing able to get the "Finder's Fee" Achievment and I apparantly tried everything, like giving builders to the barbarians and then recapturing all of them again.
View attachment 610003
Would anyone have a save for this one?
I would hihgly appreciate!
Thank you so much guys!
Remember, it's just one more turn...

It is in this topic. I don't recall exactly where, but I downloaded that one from here.

Does anyone know how to get this achievement: 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Cannon'?. As you can see in the pictures I have more than 5 required units and sections of the great wall, but the achievement does not activate.
In the second attempt, although I placed 5 units on a wall of 5 fields long, it did nothing.

I suspect that the 'strategic forts' mod may be blocking the achievement of 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Cannon'.

Attachments

• 20211118161513_1.jpg
    20211118161513_1.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 20211118174301_1.jpg
    20211118174301_1.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 20211118161501_1.jpg
    20211118161501_1.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20211119011847_1.jpg
    20211119011847_1.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20211119011855_1.jpg
    20211119011855_1.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Here's the Forced Retirement save file with no mods; just end the turn and the crew mutinies.

Attachments

• SWASHBUCKLER 19 1840 AD.Civ6Save
    313.4 KB · Views: 324
Hello,

Thanks to everyone, who contributed here, I have some saves, to fill the gap in achievements.

1. Many Signs and Wonders - Just end the turn, and 3rd wonder should be ready for you
2. library - this save file is for Greatest Is As Greatest Does achievement. Great Lighthouse is done in Alexandria, Great Library is also almost there. What you need to do, is to wait, until wonder production is done, then gift the city to your opponent, and then capture the city with your units.
3. seahenge setup - this save is for an infamous Seahenge achievement. I took saves from previous replies, but none of the worked for me. What I figured out is, it always resets the flood from Stonehenge, when I take other saves. My save is a setup for Seahenge game. You play as John Curtain, you have a coastal city with Stonehenge 1m above the sea level. All you need to do is to emit tons of CO2, so it goes under water. While it's not a save to directly trigger the achievement, it's a really good setup save for doing the achievement by yourself (in case you are in the position, I was, where none of the saves worked for you).

Attachments

• Many Signs and Wonders.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
  • library.Civ6Save
    558.3 KB · Views: 191
  • seahenge setup.Civ6Save
    347.8 KB · Views: 219
Holy Righteous Queen Tamar
As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded

Activate the Monk near the City State.

I think this achievement is kinda bugged as this is a really early game and I just rushed religion. Didn't play a long time, made a lot of mistakes :).
This is the first or second monk I created. Enjoy!

@Disgustipated: Thanks for all the saves dude!

@Everyone: Shift + Enter manually ends the turn. You don't have to waste time managing units.

Had trouble with this one, so restarted and completed it. Here is my save game, just spread religion on last few cities.

Attachments

• Holy Righteous Queen Tamar.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
And for "Literally Playable", only takes 50 moves, but if you can't be bovvered! Save game here, just capture the town

Attachments

• KRISTINA 49 2080 BC.Civ6Save
    553.5 KB · Views: 128
Purple Reign (just end turn) and Dead But Dreaming (promote voidslinger) achievements attached.

Attachments

• dead but dreaming-just promote.Civ6Save
    4.2 MB · Views: 160
  • purple reign-end turn.Civ6Save
    4.2 MB · Views: 200
Does anyone have a proper save for:
-Montezuma's Revenge
-For Sparta
-Mwene Kongo
-Non sufficit orbis
-Renaissance Man
-Captain of Industry
-A smashing victory
-It's a trap
I only need those to get a complete 100% on this thing, and then I can finally enjoy the game without worrying too much.

Voice of Aiwass achievement

Attachments

• promote hermetic.Civ6Save
    4.1 MB · Views: 130
Frenemies achievement, just click on the named clan in file name, and ask it to attack someone!

Attachments

• three sails clan.Civ6Save
    784.8 KB · Views: 157
Just complete turn to get Ultramar Português

Attachments

• Ultramar Português.Civ6Save
    974.7 KB · Views: 179
The Brave Live Forever achievement, in a couple of moves, bring Beowulf back to life

Attachments

• The Brave Live Forever.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
Clash Of The Titans, defeat cornered Maui with your Heroes (beat him down first with Frigates)

Attachments

• Clash Of The Titans.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
Sing, O Muse, just load and end turn

Attachments

• Sing O Muse.Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
also use this save to Hire a unique unit from the Fire Branch Clan and get achievement Limited Edition

Attachments

• three sails clan.Civ6Save
    784.8 KB · Views: 159
Top Bottom