Finders Fee achievement, click on left hand clan and pay Ransom for builder

Attachments

• ransom.Civ6Save
    806.1 KB · Views: 261
Build monopoly near Jadong and Mainz to get achievement Robber Baron

Attachments

• Robber Baron.Civ6Save
    3.5 MB · Views: 196
Save file for Scythian Horse Rush - just press next turn.
No mods. Compatible with all versions of the game.
Same game, also get Warrior Queen - Win a regular game as Tomyris. Just take city with Warrior.

Attachments

• Scythian Horse Rush.Civ6Save
    481.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Warrior Queen.Civ6Save
    487.8 KB · Views: 108
Big Bertha - hot seat
Just joining this forum! :lol: Trying to 100% on my holiday break. I couldn't seem to find a Big Bertha file that worked for me so here is mine.
save as a Hot Seat, play as the French and take METZ with shells and infantry.
This is weird. I successfully got Croix de Lorraine using your file but no Big Bertha.

Update: As one of the post mentioned, I have to wait until next turn to destroy METZ in order to get Big Bertha.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, now I'm only missing 5 red death achievements which cannot be cheesed using saves. Personally I find red death very boring. Who would play Battle Royale in civ 6? I'll get to them some other day then.

I have to ask an awkward question, sorry if it has been already asked.

Why does this thread even exist, if there is a freeware Steam Achievements Manager which is very fast and simple to use, while being completely legal as far as I am know? It does the exact same job as this thread's admirable attempts to accumulate hundreds of savegame files in much simpler and faster manner.

A Man A Plan A Canal Panama
Build the Panama Canal as Teddy Roosevelt
Just end turn

Attachments

• panama canal.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
I am uploading a few files here which might come of use to y'all for achievement hunting. All performed on settler, and I have almost forgotten for each one but the saves are set up in a way where you can add in your own flairs. This place has helped me immensely and I thought it would be good if I could give something back.
PSA: I play with a lot of mods, so apologies if the files don't work because of it.

Attachments

• phillip culture-diplo.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
  • kublai culture diplo.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • indo culture-score.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • inca culture-diplo.Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • gorgo score-culture-diplo.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
  • congo culture.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • aztec renaissance religious.Civ6Save
    479 KB · Views: 72
  • aussie culture-diplo.Civ6Save
    796.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Amani culture.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
I finally did the The accursed share! Contributing back to the community :)

Attachments

• The accursed share.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 274
Last edited:
You are a terrible person A-cheese-ment (multiplayer)
Elan + With the Army You Have (Multi)
Siberian Railway (Single)
Give Peace a chance (Single) <-- Stolen from someone who posted earlier, but this save makes it pop sooner

Attachments

• TerriblePerson2023.Civ6Save
    601.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Vive La France.Civ6Save
    349.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Siberian Railway.Civ6Save
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • GivePeaceAChance2023.Civ6Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Haven´t found District 12, so if anyone still needs it, here you are. Just end turn.

Attachments

• District 12.Civ6Save
    322.7 KB · Views: 73
Here's one I haven't seen yet:

Elcano's Revenge

Sail the ironclad to the northeast or send the ranger due east for a couple turns and you'll get it.

Attachments

• Elcanos Revenge.Civ6Save
    2.8 MB · Views: 66
Wanted to help contribute since this thread helped me get a few I was having trouble with.

Danse Macabre

Win the Black Death scenario on Deity difficulty.

It loads to the last turn so just load the save and the achievement should pop.

Attachments

• DanseMacabre.Civ6Save
    517.2 KB · Views: 72
Achievements One Does Not Simply Walk Into Ngauruhoe + One Tree Hill in one save file.

1698606116689.png

1698606147811.png

Attachments

• Walk Into Ngauruhoe+OneRockHill.Civ6Save
    3.8 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
On steam there is a new monthly event from today, it gives badge, not achievement, still, here is a save to get the badge. End turn, repeat route, end turn and done. No mods.

Attachments

• monthly_november.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
Here is another file with two achievements, possibly a third:

Legends of the Hidden Temple (Build a Colossal Head adjacent to a Holy Site with a Temple) - use the active builder to build a Colossal Head where he stands.
District 12 (Build every district type in one city and the Colosseum) - simply press Next Turn.

Within a few turns, you might also get Repo Man (Steal a Great Work of Art and don't get caught) since I think there is a spy in the process of attempting to steal. However, I got that one a long time ago, so I may be mistaken. The biggest factor is the RNG - you may need to try with a few different spies until you succeed.

I was also working toward 12 Olympians, but HF22 posted it already so I aborted that plan! :)
Repo Man - Work for me, tks

Top Bottom