Battlefield Asia Unit Expansion: The Golden Triangle

Madeira said:
Great looking units Dom Pedro!
As you sugested, im using the Hindu Spearman as a Hindu Spearman :p for the Indians and Khmers, and the Phak'ak as the Khmer UU. I wasnt thinking about splitting the indians and khmers from the eastern/oriental cultures, but this makes sence, I just need Hindu replacement units for the (medieval) Swordsman and Pikeman (or some sort of long pole infantry). Could you provide? :)

Yeaaaahh... yeaahh.... I've got that on my list of things to do eventually.

Right now, I'm going back to cavalry for a bit.

we it would be nice to have a japanese leader on a horse like he would be in the sengoku <.< >.> with one of the long helmets
also here are some korean horsemen from the japanese invasion in the 1500s

Attachments

• horsekor.JPG
    horsekor.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 362
The Aztec Rifleman has continually plagued me with problems. I thought I'd got it all solved by changing to a green background, but SBB doesn't accept green-background units... so I'll have to go with Aluminium's suggestion and make the uniform green and the background pink and then change the color of the uniform from green to red in Paintshop. Or rather, he will :)

So I'd already had it rendered, now I have to go back and do that all over again... :(

But I'm going to get it done! Mark my words!

Dom Pedro II said:
The Aztec Rifleman has continually plagued me with problems. I thought I'd got it all solved by changing to a green background, but SBB doesn't accept green-background units... so I'll have to go with Aluminium's suggestion and make the uniform green and the background pink and then change the color of the uniform from green to red in Paintshop. Or rather, he will :)

So I'd already had it rendered, now I have to go back and do that all over again... :(

But I'm going to get it done! Mark my words!

Another one of your creations is being uncooperative...what voltage of electricity are you using to bring them to life? I've found the best results are bellow 1000 gigawatts :lol:

This is a truly outstanding pack, Dom. Finally, some units for this area of the world -- and really good ones, too! What's more, there are still more to come...so you intimate. Yay! :goodjob:

ShiroKobbure said:
we it would be nice to have a japanese leader on a horse like he would be in the sengoku <.< >.> with one of the long helmets
also here are some korean horsemen from the japanese invasion in the 1500s

Sorry I didn't see this before Shiro...I agree..we do need those for the mod...

Hmm... An idea: since the sword the Siamese Swordsman has looks a lot like a Chinese "Dao" (a single-edged broadsword that looks kind of like a straighter scimitar), how about giving it Ming Dynasty era Chinese style armor? That way you could have Ming Chinese Infantry as well. :)

Nobody knows what Utah will make next, but his works are always good...and always a asset to modders....plus he made the first Inti-Warrior, and thats one of my favorite units..

If he makes a good Asian Swordsman, that would be nice...but I dought it... :(

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Nobody knows what Utah will make next, but his works are always good...and always a asset to modders....plus he made the first Inti-Warrior, and thats one of my favorite units..

If he makes a good Asian Swordsman, that would be nice...but I dought it... :(

That's not true. LouLong does! :) Well, I sent him a preview of it, asking him what he thought. He read it but didn't respond. So, I think he knows what it is anyway.

I can tell you that it's not an Asian swordsman though, sorry to disappoint. I don't even know what one would look like!

I don't really have much time for it. Lately, I've just been working on units slowly, one-by-one. If I change my mind, I'll let you know.

Top Bottom