Bonaparte II Tournament Game #8 PBEM

Frustrated with being betrayed by our supposed 'allies', the Austrian government has anounced that it is adopting a policy of strict neutrality. The Austrian Army is currenty in the process of pulling back to the 'Imperial Redoubt'. The remaining units on the French borders will be withdrawn after completing their mission of covering the destruction of the roads leading from Austria to France.

...and thus ends a diplomatic disarster for Austria.

Case, cutting roads is an aggressive action. I demand you immediately stop these road-cutting activities inside French territory or your minister of foreign affairs recieves a declaration of war. :evil:

*French troops have fortified on road squares that are inside French territory and to prevent them from being destroyed by Austrian troops. We demand you immediately stop these acts of war or there might be a real war very soon.

Britain continues the huge task to send the german army home. But we're proud to announce that Hannover is ready to be handed over to the French.

The Austrian Army has continued it's withdrawals.

Edit: odd, somehow I posted a single "x" here at 1:54 PM, when I wasn't even home... :confused:

Maybe my bro's playing games with me.

DP

Top Bottom