Bonaparte II Tournament Game #8 PBEM

Forces along the Austrian border put on a lower level of alert; Taranto and Reggio captured.

Spain has moved (I just squeezed a move in!) ;)

No real news. Spanish have 40VPs, which with 35 starting VPs makes +14.29%

I have set my attitude to England to Trusting, so the peace treaty can be signed between us.....OK, SAS?

I played this turn because I didn't want to see the AI butcher it.

Peace treaty signed with Spain :)

Neopleon can expect to have received the remainder of the German cities within 3 months.

The Austrian Army has freed the Greeks of Thessalonica from their Ottoman Opressors.

Ok umm.. I kinda need a status report before I ump for the French. Any wars any treaties anything I gotta do?

France is at peace with England, after signing a peace agreement ;)

I tried to not do anything significant

Since John hasn't played I thought I'd squeeze this in, if that's ok.

I had exams like anyone else and immediately after them I was out of town, but a month is unacceptable, and I'm sorry. When I have only so much time and I have 10 other PBEM's to play in which (I'm sorry to say) are much more fulfilling, the extremely long turns here and in #7 just have to be given less priority. :(

Still, a lot of the PBEM's I was in before have died off or completed, and my courses this sem are easier, so I should have a lot more time from now on. Furthermore most of my units here have finally reached their destinations and fortified so this won't even be time-consuming.

Stian: when I joined I didn't know what your agreement was and hence missed that CivDip file, so just send a new one when both Hannover and Hamburg are good to go. :)

Top Bottom