C3C PBEM : "Chimu" - MesoAmerica scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees-medium)

That was fast, I sent the save last night before I went to bed and as soon as I get up it's back to me already. Founded a city on top of some jade because stupid toltecs have a settler blocking my way. Can't let them get the spot. Otherwise, not much.

=======>Blackbird

Just a note. I found that you can found cities on mountains in this scenario when giving it a go on one player mode.

Can't play my turn today because I'm going to my sister's surprise birthday party today :) I'll play it tomorrow.

There's hoards of barbarians on this map, they are everywhere. Useful for slaves later though :) Building up.

====>Al

Sorry I think I just forgot to send it... :crazyeye:

Okay got it. I'll play it tomorrow after I get back from school. Too tired right now.

Hello,

LouLong told me that you maybe needed a replacement player and I'm here for you if I'm needed.

/M

It may be the case that we do. Blackbird seems to be AWOL from at least 2 games that I am in. Do we ned a replacement?

Blackbird seems to dissapear for a bit once in awhile... I would say yes we need a replacement if you're going to play regularly. This PBEM is fairly relaxed but I think that we can manage a turn every few days at least with only 3 players.

It is a bit slow for three players. OK we would need blackbirds password or the admin one from Loulong to replace Blackbird. This is the 3rd time it has taken nearly a week, so I'd say we need a replacement if we are ever going to finish this.

Hello,

I can play almost every day but when you say relaxed then it's fine by me, I'm relaxed..

/M

As we have not heard from Blackbird again I vote "your in" I'll get on to Loulong and see if we can sort it out.

Hello,

Thank you very much. I'm still waiting for the save and password and as soon as I get the I will play my turn.

/M

Top Bottom