Civ4 in Singapore

I am surprised that we have quite a few posters fr Singapore... :ack:

I am going to look around in Funan during my lunch hours - it's within walking distance of my office near Raffles Place. But not so soon... I can wait. :)

you let us know what they say then, thanks

went to Sim Lim, most dealers are uslessly blur, but there is one shop, called Tec-drome, they said it will come in end of the month, whatever it means

I got their webaddress, later I attach

http://pachome1.pacific.net.sg/~tecdromt/home.htm

Thanks!
on their website it is listed in November...so probably after Hari Raya. Unless we get lucky somewhere. -_-

Seems like gameshop updated, says that it'd be shipping them out from 5 Nov Saturday to people. Apparently, they don't have a bricks and mortar store. Any news from the other local retailers? I wonder if they'd stock any collector's edition this time around...

TheRat, you should have really payed attention to the HardwareZone forums...

I was in Colorado this past 2 weeks, and I already placed a preorder of mine. I offered to bring back an extra copy to whoever would respond, cos I would reach SG on 31st Oct.

I guess its too late now to get another copy of the "Pre-Order Edition".

Same problem happening here in Kuwait, dunno when to get this or where, i was lucky to have been in Holland last year to get the Conquest expansion.

hey PyroBlade, can you still get a copy for me, a standard one would do???????? :drool:

The conversion rate isn't really worthwhile for a normal copy of the same price of 49 usd. Its 85 SGD. Tell u what... PM me your details to my HWZ nick, which is the same, PyroBlade. If I still manage to get hold of another copy of the "Pre-Order Edition", I get it for you ok?

Eh? I was looking around HWZ and didn't see anything like that in the Civ4 threads. And I'm poor too, so I don't think I'd pay 85 for the game. Another week then.

Well...
The thread title was "Civ 4 Pre-Order Edition: I maybe bringing back 1 extra copy from USA"

But no one responded with a positive request by last wednesday.

The reason I didn't prefix the thread with "Civ 4 Special Edition" was I figured that probably only true sg civ fans would respond to that thread.

End of the month? That will be a few days more!!
But I sure won't get my hopes too high, just in case...

I'll just go look around the stores at Jurong Point everyday after work until I find Civ4. Please let it be this week.

I work about 2 blocks from Sim Lim, I will go down and have a look in about 1 hours time from now.

If you see a shaved headed white guy with jeans and a checkered shirt, that's probably me. :)

somehow I don't trust these guys saying it would come out end of the month...I was there yesterday as well.
I am sure they are all guessing.

S$86 seems a bit steep though.

snoopy, let us all know once you got the copy, saves me from travelling there all the way.

ThERat said:
somehow I don't trust these guys saying it would come out end of the month...I was there yesterday as well.
I am sure they are all guessing.

S$86 seems a bit steep though.

snoopy, let us all know once you got the copy, saves me from travelling there all the way.

You mean they're selling at S$86 at local game shops???!!! :confused:

What are the normal prices for games here? I haven't bought any software in SG so far...

btw, lots of activity lately in this post ^^ I hope we get good news soon :)

Top Bottom