Escape From Zombie Island 2: The Remake

Sounds a lot like my first time, although when the zombies came for the garage, there was no Mike Rush defending it, because he was hiding in his beloved car! :lol:

Ok, since Vuldacon is such an awesome and nice guy, he bought an awesome flamethrower prop for me! So now I can finally get started on the flamethrower dudes! Thanks again to Vuldacon, and here is a preview of Flamin' Hannibal:

First time I play EFZI and have to say this scenario is hands down on the top 2 ever made. I'm playing as the farmers; bubba, old buzzard and zeb are on a nonstop butt kicking roll. Since the zomb's have the difficult alpha units I'm letting them take other civ's key locations and then the farmers go in and retake them.

In my Survivor game I won in like a week game time. I rushed the airport before too many scary zombies came up.

Now I'm playing as the Authorities, and it's going pretty well. Zombies have their scary units, but I have all but 3 of their cities. Everyone else is weak enough to kill with my 2 SODs of 50 SWATs and Champions. And I got 2 tanks moving in! :D

The Dalak unit is amazingly useful. Though I did accidentally kill Jeff Moris once when I sent Snake to go take the Conference center. That was so unfair, I promptly reloaded. But that was the only time.

I like drive by shootings with the Troop truck and with National Guards shooting out of the truck (figuratively speaking) and then the truck ferrying them to safety.

Thanks Zachar ...sounds like you have a Good Strategy for playing the Farmers. That same strategy is good as any Human Faction because it prevents going to War to gain a building you want...provided you are willing to wait until the Zombies gain a building that you also want.

Bluemofia ...Yes, the Airport is the Fast way for the Survivors to Win without having to stay and Battle it out a long time against the Strong Zombie Units.
It looks like you are playing a very good controlled game as the Authorities :D Yes the Troop Truck did not have an attack so I made that so it would not just "sit there" as it was being attacked or was attacking. That uses a Combined group of sounds from the various Authority Units.

The Tanks are quite Fun to Blast the Zombies and their Buildings with. I am sure you will manage to take the Zombie Bastion the "Research Center"...it will just take time to Kill all of the Sated Alpha Zombies there....25 of them, unless they have more gained from enslavement after a battle.

...watch out for the "Auto Defense Systems" if you use Jets to Bomb buildings that have it because that System will shoot down your Jets...same for the Farmers "Old Buzzard" Plane. Several of the Zombie buildings have this system from the start.

...Interesting that many of you players still keep the Grid On when playing this game. Personally, I like the look of the Map better without the Grid :)

What I meant by "drive by shootings" is a tactic that I figured out when experimenting with units in land transports. The units loaded in shoot out of the transport without exiting it.

The easiest way:

Click on the transport. Click on the unit you wish to attack with's picture in that box that shows up with the loaded and unloaded units. Now that it is selected, tell it to attack people.

This only works if there are multiple enemies in the square it goes to attack.

And I play with the grid to calculate the moves for my people.

Bluemofia... OH, I understand what you are doing now...Great Tactic and use of units in that way :goodjob:

Too soon for anyone to try and play a higher level than 12A but I am wondering if anyone can Beat the "Banned" Level. Perhaps as the Farmers since they do not have to be at War on a Constant basis... IF anyone plays a Higher Level and manages a Win, I would like to hear about it :D

I am sure you will manage to take the Zombie Bastion the "Research Center"...it will just take time to Kill all of the Sated Alpha Zombies there....25 of them, unless they have more gained from enslavement after a battle.

Bah, only girly-men take time bombarding the Research Center. Real men nuke the place, then kill every non-living thing inside via a massed air/sea bombardment, then finally just capture it with a troop transport.;)

I'm also playing a game as the Authorities, but I'm a day ahead of Blue, and have a few more buildings (Most of which I've taken from other factions. After I contained the zombies in the southeast peninsula, I basically just ignore them, and am now focusing on killing of everyone else)

Sweet! I can't wait to get Civ III working on my computer again... So I can DL this bad boy. ;) Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Kumquat... Yup...that is a Script text error...corrected now with the needed "o" for Faction :) Find anything else...speak up :goodjob:

...even with extensive testing, some errors do not always present themselves. It requires great numbers of players to discover minor errors that would not always be seen in every game. Thanks for the notice...and because we want everything to be correct, if you or anyone finds any error, please bring it to our attention.

Wow. Not much has happened in that game, has it?

Captured the Conference center, and the farmers lost the Wild Boar Inn.

Kumquat... Yup...that is a Script text error...corrected now with the needed "o" for Faction :) Find anything else...speak up :goodjob:

Will do :) I took the graveyard and armory and was heading down to take the Inn when I noticed the Farmers took it back :eek: Wasn't expecting that :lol: I will attack the reasearch lab instead should be a long siege.

Hey, Blue, how do you have the faction names on the end of the city names? I've always wondered how to do that, because I can't find it anywhere in the "preferences" screen :blush:

Top Bottom