Escape From Zombie Island 2: The Remake

I've got a question.

There's like only one way to save the Reverend, isn't it? Have him run towards the Chainsaw guy to protect him from the bats, right?

Brave defenders of the Airport:

And their numbers:

There's like only one way to save the Reverend, isn't it? Have him run towards the Chainsaw guy to protect him from the bats, right?

Then the Rushmobile picks them up...at least that is what I did. The Reverend has great bombard :)

He got killed by bats in my game. 3 more turns and then I win. Nasty Horrors are now killing everything though.

I am on the 4th day and already have 10 champions :eek: I found the detective wandering around so I rescued him (stupid zombies). I found a pedia mistake, the Emergency Room says the Nurse School makes a Zombie Nurse every 2 turns but the the Nurse School says every turn. You were probably aware of that mistake just thought I would mention it :)

Bluemofia... There is more than one way to save the Reverend. Hint: Skyscrapers increase Defense for units and there is a Civilian up there. You also have the Rushmobile that can Run Over Zombies.

Virote_Considon... No one can "Build" Cars, they are produced by Key Locations...Mike's Auto Shop and the City Car Park. Troop Trucks are produced at the Military Base. It would be wise to gain one of those buildings but the Survivors have to build Mike's Auto Shop first because they are the only ones who can. Any Human Faction can then capture the Garage and the Super Coupes will continue to be produced. Hint: Help Protect the Garage until they build Mike's Auto Shop. The Farmers can Build Shaggin' Waggons that carry only Exploding Sheep but they can build Mean Machines later that transport one foot unit.
...It is intended that the Human Player gain one or all Key locations for Transports. All Human Factions have at least one transport at the start of the game. The Survivors are the Faction who really need transportation for Pyromaniac Units because they only move one square. All Other Factions have strong Bombard units that Move two squares.

Sam Hammer can be Rescued on turn two by Any Human Faction.
This is not a secret and the Human Player is intended to Rescue Sam Hammer so here is the way to gain him:
The Human Faction Units that are Pre-Placed up north are for that purpose. On Turn One, Run them East to the Street next to the Detective Agency then on Turn Two, move on top of a Skyscraper above the Detective Agency and you will see Sam Hammer and be able to Rescue him. Those Units all have three moves, all terrain as Roads and can detect Sam. The Company should Run the T-800 over to the Skyscraper at Sales and Marketing on turn one then on turn two, it can Rescue Sam Hammer on the Street NW of the Detective Agency.
...Note that the Zombies will take Sam out to "look around" outside the Detective Agency on turn one IF you do not Reveal the Terrain on turn one by placing units that will reveal it. Example as the Company: if you run a Security unit on top of a Skyscraper from Sales and Marketing, it will reveal the terrain and the Zombies will move Sam Hammer somewhere else. Use the T-800 instead because it moves three squares all terrain as roads. By placing it on top of the Skyscraper SE of Sales and Marketing on turn one, you can capture Sam on turn two on the Street NW of the Detective Agency.
...IF you do not manage to capture Sam Hammer, you may see him later "Walking the Streets" with your units that detect invisible and capture him then.

Both Sam Hammer and Reverend Simmons Upgrade when you have Repaired the Streets to gain Ammo.

Kumquat... Thanks, The Zombie Nurse School produces a Zombie Nurse Every Turn. This has been corrected in the Civilopedia. There are a few errors in the Civilopedia that were not caught before the Release. We will get an update out to correct it all.

Stormrage... The Civilopedia say Super Coupes are produced every eight turns but they are produced every twelve. Again, this correction did not make the Release in time but it will be updated. The Highway Patrol are produced every 5 turns as it states in the Civilopedia.

...This is a Tough Game and what you do from turn one makes all the difference!
Negotiate with all Human Factions before you end turn one. Gain ALL their supplies (50) and a per turn supply payment from all other Human Factions. The Farmers will not pay a per turn because they are not at War against the Zombies but they will pay you all of their supplies (50) for Right of Passage and Mutual Protection. The Only Difference is you also Ally with the Other Human Factions against the Zombies. Having more supplies will allow you to increase research as well as Buy Units etc... this will help you greatly in the early game. This also causes the Farmers to go to War against the Zombies from your Mutual Protection agreement.

Note: Playing as the Farmers, IF you Rescue Sam Hammer on turn two, this will cause a War with the Zombies...no problem, they do not have enough power initially and they can be handled without too much trouble. You can sue for peace and gain big supplies in a few turns.

Virote_Considon... No one can "Build" Cars, they are produced by Key Locations...Mike's Auto Shop and the City Car Park. Troop Trucks are produced at the Military Base. It would be wise to gain one of those buildings but the Survivors have to build Mike's Auto Shop first because they are the only ones who can. Any Human Faction can then capture the Garage and the Super Coupes will continue to be produced. Hint: Help Protect the Garage until they build Mike's Auto Shop. The Farmers can Build Shaggin' Waggons that carry only Exploding Sheep but they can build Mean Machines later that transport one foot unit.
...It is intended that the Human Player gain one or all Key locations for Transports. All Human Factions have at least one transport at the start of the game. The Survivors are the Faction who really need transportation for Pyromaniac Units because they only move one square. All Other Factions have strong Bombard units that Move two squares.

I know- I was refering to what could be produced every 5 and 8 turns, no what can be built :)

Virote_Considon... I understand but the 8 turns was wrong for Super Coupes...they are every 12 turns.

The Civilopedia Update I posted on Post #31 above, corrects the Super Coupes, Zombie Nurses and Mean Machine Civilopedia Entries as well as Minor Spelling and double words in two entries.

Stormrage... Because this is such a small island and it is already "settled", there are no settlers. Besides this...Zombies would just eat them :lol:

Yeah, I knwo why they are not there. I`m just saying I never played a game without them first. Never played scenarios much, so I`m not used to just getting thrown right in the action.

It`s a bit confusing for me, I like to start by exploring, settling (saying some really really nasty words my mom wouldn`t be proud hearing from me when the AI steals a juicy city spot from under my nose) and stuff like that. This is like a whole new world for me :D

And turn-times are decent (I only had 6 or so, tho) on my rustbucket!

I won!

It takes a long time to capture a building with the survivors. Those Skreech units are hard to bring down when they a fortified in a metro :lol: I was killing 3-5 of them a turn since day 10. First time playing an EFZI scenario and I have to say it was great :goodjob:

Top Bottom