Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Love: You could trick the installer by renaming your Fall from Heaven 2 directory to be Fall Further 050, then creating a new blank Fall from Heaven 2 folder in that location. I believe the installer only checks to make sure that the FfH2 folder exists, and then copies whatever is inside that folder to the FF050 directory. So if there is nothing in the first folder, and it is all already in the second...

Ive only played 4 games so far, 2 of them with someone online, and we noticed that something weird with religion. I don't think its broken it just doesnt feel right. I noticed that the Dwarves in 3 of our games (12 AI) Got to RoK first. After this almost everyone else converted to RoK within maybe20 turns. In our last game we had no dwarves but the elves got Leaves pretty damn fast. Which is cool, but they were on an island so it didnt spread. Then someone spawned order and now everyon convereted to order and are all pretty much good. Even guys who started Evil. Even when the Shiem founded Ashen Veil, they never switced Religions. Its not bad, just makes the game, really weird.

yeah, that happens often even with FFH and leads to boring games with no conflict. the AI should be told not to switch to a religion as soon as one spreads in a city, but try to found one and use the unique heroes.

way too many games end up with the world all FoL or all RoK :(

@Love: You can also just remove the FfH directory after the installation, assuming you can spare a gig temporarily (if you can't, good luck actually playing this with no swap :))

I think the fishing boats may be related to the chopping trees takes 2 million turns. How come that hasn't been addressed? Now that two people reported it. :(

I have to just build the improvement that will destroy the forest, otherwise I'd have to wait 2 million turns to get rid of it. That's bad. :)

Also, how come no one has mentioned the Q guy yet? The newly added Dural civ I believe.

Check the first post, the current version of FF is compatible with the most recent release of FFH :) although there are a couple of major bugs and balance needs some work... this is an ambitious mod :)

Hope Patch C is coming?

I had checked the first post. That is why I asked about version compatability. It doesn't say anywhere what version of FfH it is compatible with. The changelog for version 043 (post #3) of FF says that it was updated for version 0.34 of FfH. The changelog for version 050 of FF does not say it was updated for newer versions nor does the first post say what version of FfH is required. Maybe the first post should be updated.

When i launch the game i get
Tag : Civic_Public_Healers in info class was incorrect
current xml file is: xml\game info/civ4voteinfo.xml

and when the game is launched with the no interface i get
(picture attached)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 70
I was wondering how to impact a FFH patch to FF ? (meaning when Kael releases a new patch, do I have to reinstall FF from scratch in order to use it in FF?)

I was wondering how to impact a FFH patch to FF ? (meaning when Kael releases a new patch, do I have to reinstall FF from scratch in order to use it in FF?)

You don't need to use FFH patches in FF, as far as I understand it.

FfH doesn't matter at all after initial installation.

When i launch the game i get
Tag : Civic_Public_Healers in info class was incorrect
current xml file is: xml\game info/civ4voteinfo.xml

and when the game is launched with the no interface i get
(picture attached)

It would seem you are using an older version, or installed incorrectly.

I think the fishing boats may be related to the chopping trees takes 2 million turns. How come that hasn't been addressed? Now that two people reported it. :(

I have to just build the improvement that will destroy the forest, otherwise I'd have to wait 2 million turns to get rid of it. That's bad. :)

Also, how come no one has mentioned the Q guy yet? The newly added Dural civ I believe.

What should we mention? That we agree/disagree about his appearance?

OK, now that the mod loads, I've noticed two things that don't seem to work. The first is the broader alignment modifiers in things like Civics, religions, and buildings, (they aren't listed in the pedia although their XML tags are still there, and they don't have effect), and the second is fishing boats. A ridiculous amount of turns (in the millions) will be given until they are done, but they never elapse after turns ending.

You must choose the option to use broader alignments and see it in the pedia.

Boats/trees were fixed in patch B, but the wrong DLL was distributed by accident

Boats/trees were fixed in patch B, but the wrong DLL was distributed by accident

Is there a chance we could get a fix for the boats/trees issue sooner rather than later? If patch C is going to be a while longer, would be nice to have some kind of workaround...

Is there a chance we could get a fix for the boats/trees issue sooner rather than later? If patch C is going to be a while longer, would be nice to have some kind of workaround...

Patch C released - all Patch B changes were folded into the changelog for C (and are now properly included).

A couple of items not mentioned in the changelog ATM:

The issue with Korrina becomeing re-Shackled should be fixed.
Horned Dread upgraded to Redactor should lose its Horned'ness.

If you see either again, report them again.

I'm getting multiple python errors (the last one referring to loading CvEventInterface).

also when starting the game:
File "CvAppInterface", line 47, in OnSave
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'onEvent'
happened once a few turns in, as well. Maybe events are broken.

-edit: thanks for posting the fix in the bug report thread - no more errors of this nature now.

Greetings. Long time lurker and player of both FFH2 and FF. I'm having a couple of issues.

1) Not getting a popup when I research a new tech.

2) There is often text left permanently on the screen, usually after an attack of some kind. Reloading doesn't remove it.

I didn't see anybody else mention this in the thread, maybe it's just me? I do have the latest patches "r" and C installed. I like to play on large maps, like Tectonics.

Keep up the great work!

Top Bottom