GFletch's Second Pitboss game

Thought I'd better post - I'm still not getting CivStats emails, and it says the uploader is disconnected. However, the game seems to be running fine. A few people haven't played their turn and there's only 2 hours on the timer.

I have noticed........WVUFan doesnt seem to be taking his turns. Every turn seems to be going the full clock. Please find out if this guy is still playing......and kick it to ai if he isnt, until we get a replacement.............Thx

I this thread Deleatur's 1st Pitboss he has been replaced, so I will send out a notice for anyone wishing to replace him.

EDIT. The timer is also out for this game, but the game is still working.

I this thread Deleatur's 1st Pitboss he has been replaced, so I will send out a notice for anyone wishing to replace him.

EDIT. The timer is also out for this game, but the game is still working.

I have not been present at my home for several weeks now due to a pressing family matter. I'll be back home tomorrow, and per my own rules, I will kick myself from my games. If there is another person who would like to take over, let me know and I'll set it up for you.

Regardless of the reasoning, everyone in the games are responsible to the rules of the games, including myself. I apologize for my absense.

I don't think you ought to kick yourself out of your own game. I already was forced to kick you out of my game but it would be totally unfair for you to lose your own game. I urge you not to do it and would point out that while you were unable to log in the game did continue. For those that think otherwise consider that GFletch was booted from my game which to my mind is punishment enough.

I don't think you ought to kick yourself out of your own game. I already was forced to kick you out of my game but it would be totally unfair for you to lose your own game. I urge you not to do it and would point out that while you were unable to log in the game did continue. For those that think otherwise consider that GFletch was booted from my game which to my mind is punishment enough.

I appreciate the sentiment, but if I am to enforce the rules on others in the game, the same rules should stand for me. Otherwise, it's not fair to everyone else.

It IS my fault the game progressed slowly, and it IS my fault that I didn't inform people of my absense. Honestly, as I said in my PM to you, the game was the furthest thing from my mind, but there was nothing to prevent me from simply putting in a note while I was gone. I had access to do so.

So, per the rules of the game, I will be posting a notice for replacement, and remove myself. Again, apologies to the other players for my absense.

If you start up a new PTBS game, David, I'd be happy to join up, so I'm certainly still interested in the game, it's just that if standards are created, everyone is obligated to those standards.

Not to worry, I'll still be running things, so there won't be any delay in the game itself :)

It would be better if you were to stay as you are the host of the game.

Also, on rules I prefer those that are flexible that say players may be removed, which allows for mitigating circumstances.

In the circumstances you find yourself in you will not find me, and I doubt very much that you will find any of the other players, clammering for your departure. This is, after all, a game.

On a personal note you were very helpful to me when I was setting up my game.

I hope you will reconsider.

Bolkonsky. ;)

I appreciate the sentiment, but if I am to enforce the rules on others in the game, the same rules should stand for me. Otherwise, it's not fair to everyone else.

It IS my fault the game progressed slowly, and it IS my fault that I didn't inform people of my absense. Honestly, as I said in my PM to you, the game was the furthest thing from my mind, but there was nothing to prevent me from simply putting in a note while I was gone. I had access to do so.

So, per the rules of the game, I will be posting a notice for replacement, and remove myself. Again, apologies to the other players for my absense.

If you start up a new PTBS game, David, I'd be happy to join up, so I'm certainly still interested in the game, it's just that if standards are created, everyone is obligated to those standards.

Not to worry, I'll still be running things, so there won't be any delay in the game itself :)

I too feel rules are there to be broken in particular in this case. Please feel free to keep playing your own game.

In particular since the rule is there so the absent player can be replaced while the player is still out! You are back now, hence the game can get moving again.

Yes it would have been nice to have told us about the family situation and I am sure that we would have have been understanding of the situation. It is just that you were gone for so long and we did not know what was happening that. I am sure that some one would have been able to to be a temp replacement.

Had to redo my Warlords and now cant get in like a firewall is stopping me.

Already checked my stuff and think am OK.

ForesterSOF - England

just spent 3 hrs trying to get everyone up to 174 but everyones shader files are bad.

we can go back to 161, use 174 with 161 build or wait for 174 to recognize the shaders.

Top Bottom