Hegemon! Of the Classical Greek World!

Well glad to have got that cleared up. It's not that big an issue really, but I'll make a note of it for any update...but don't go holding your breath for that.

Only when Rambuchan reuploads them. He is not around often these days.

I would upload the version on my hard drive, which is up to date, but I don't own the copyright so you'd have to ask the mods. My advice is, be patient.

Moderator Action: Of course, the Atomic Gamer issue. I think that Rambuchan would be okay with this happening, as no-one is changing the mod or attributing it to themselves, it's just that the server has gone down. Under the circumstances, by all means re-upload it somewhere and let me know, then I can put the link in the first post.

Very well, I'll see about uploading it to a more permanent place than dropbox.

Have you done it yet Takhisis? Since register took down his link, and a friend of mine wanted the scenario, I had to upload my copy from register to get it to a friend.

I am currently in the process of reuploading it.

I had gotten the link off Google Drive wrong! It's working -for me now, at least.

(I use the translator)

I have just reviewed this book
https://books.google.pl/books/about...l?id=rdOXyd8lVcwC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y

Times a little later, but I remembered all the beautiful moments spent with Hegemon :)

Lydia's struggles for dominion over Asia Minor. Attempts to process Chalkidiki in the fight against Macdonia. Itaka, Odysseus and a real fight for survival. Gordion and his powerful warriors at the beginning of the game. Athens and an attempt to conquer Crete, or how to get entangled in a senseless war. It was really beautiful :)

I still think it's the best scenario for civ3.

Rambuchan, if you're still here, thanks again for such a great job.

And now I play Jonia :)

Top Bottom