Hello, My name is Jesus

-Sweet Jesus Batman!-
- You called?
- Yes, John, I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
- What kind of favor would that be sir?
- I've been thinking recently that you and I have been becoming better friends over the past thousand years and-
- I am not gay, Jesus.
- You didn't let me finish you dang homophope! Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to set on my throne for three seconds?
- Uhhh, sure.
John sits upon Jesus' throne only to feel a great embarrassment as a fart resounded through the infinite halls.
- Hahahahah!!! :lol::lol::lol:
- I swear it wasn't me!
- I know! It was Eve's new invention, the Embarrassment Causer 11000! But, I call it a Whoopee Cushion.
- It worked. But why do you call it a Whoopee Cushion?
- Because whenever I hear it I feel like saying "Whoopee!"
- I hate you.
- :rotfl:

In a moment of furry and anger, John grabs Jesus' head and draggs him over to the nearest fountain and began dunking his head in the water yelling things like, "Who's laughing now!" or "Whoopee!" After several dunks however, John stopped and watched Jesus try to cathc his breath.

- [gansta' John] You just got baptized! [/gangsta' John]

That's just weird.

Say, wouldn't Jesus's head just bounce off the surface of the water like it was a small trampoline?

That's just weird.

Say, wouldn't Jesus's head just bounce off the surface of the water like it was a small trampoline?

Yeah, sometimes I need to throw an odd one in there to spice it up. But, Jesus can walk on water, so he would only bounce off if he was feet first.

Top Bottom