Into the Desert feedback

Kael

Deity
Post your feedback on this scenario here.

Oh come now. Theres only two of them, and you start with more than four units. I'm sure you had at least one unit left.:lol:
(Anyways, if you end up spending more time in the search quest, it'll be a touch easier later, I expect)

Oh come now. Theres only two of them, and you start with more than four units. I'm sure you had at least one unit left.:lol:
(Anyways, if you end up spending more time in the search quest, it'll be a touch easier later, I expect)

A lightbringer doesn't help me much. :lol: The rest of them died trying to attack them. The RNG hates me today. :lol:

Yeah, found a pretty funny bug. Is it because of the configuration fix in patch a (or b?)?.

1. Get vicar
2. Use vicar to build a temple on turn 7
3. Found Empyrian
4. Research Honor
5. You have discovered a new religion, what do you want to call it?"
6. Found Ashen Veil.

Yeah, kinda awkward.

Could you make the sand lions use animal AI? I just had one kill a worker in my territory. :lol:
(I am having the worst luck in this scenario.)

The scenario works well, only bug i found was the one i mentioned in a previous post.

But, what was with
Spoiler :
the city spot in the far northwest? It was pretty cool, but is it supposed to be a special location?

Can you play calabim? I chose calabim in the scenario before it but can only play malakim :/

So how do we amend said bug? I am not working for those self-righteous desert nomads as a matter of honor.

Can you play calabim? I chose calabim in the scenario before it but can only play malakim :/

My experience is precisely the other way around.

I did get around it though by loading the scenario directly from C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2\Assets\XML\Scenarios. You'll find that there are actually two different scenarios Into the Desert Calabim.CivBeyondSwordWBSave and Into the Desert Malakim.CivBeyondSwordWBSave, and that which one is unlocked depends on the choice in the previous scenario. You can however ignore all such prereqs if you load the scenarios up directly from these files. (I've already gotten the trophy for Lord of the Balors, even though it hasn't been unlocked yet.)

Diobrando--Oh, yeah I saw that, we need to get the vicar removed I think..

It happened in other scenarios too. Which means that the flaw is bigger than just the vicar, who should still be around, IMO. It probably has something to do with Kaels bugfixing in the recent patches.

This is funny. I chose to play the Malakim last Scn and now I'm Calabim. Are the choices reversed?

My nightwatch looses his hidden nationality promotion before time is up. I have no clue why.

Top Bottom