Its the DS version that excites me

greggbert

Warlord
Civ on the toilet. Civ in the dentist office waiting room. Civ while you're getting your hair cut! Civ on the bus! Civ under your desk at work!

This will truly be the a most momentus milestone.

I also like the idea that someone is giving strategy a try on consoles. If any controller can do Turn Based Strategy right it's got to be the wiimote. I cannot tell you all how happy I am that this is happening. I know it will not be as good a beyond the sword but for god's sake think about the implications of Civ in the freakin car while your spouse drives!

Civ on the toilet. ........Civ under your desk at work!

This will truly be the a most momentus milestone.

.......I know it will not be as good a beyond the sword but for god's sake think about the implications of Civ in the freakin car while your spouse drives!

Amen to the above brother. I wonder what my boss will say if he walks into my cube and my two hands are under the desk while I stare at my crotch area drooling saying things like, "Hammurabi I'm going to kick your butt!"

Civ on the toilet. Civ in the dentist office waiting room. Civ while you're getting your hair cut! Civ on the bus! Civ under your desk at work!

:lol: I will be buying a DS specifically for this game. Civ on the toilet is a bad idea, if you don't want to end up like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon 2. Civ under the desk a bad idea unless you don't mind getting a new job every now and again. Other places, game on! :goodjob:

...think about the implications of Civ in the freakin car while your spouse drives!

I already do this, but with my laptop. :D

Ooh, i didn't think about the Wii remote.. wonder if it will be used to full advantage!

I do think the Wii is the optimal platform for Civ Revolutions! Being able to point at any part of the screen is a major plus. I cannot think of anything in the current Civ IV BtS that could not be implemented on the Wii will the same UI (bigger buttons just to allow easier clicking, but that's about it).

That said, hopefully for variety there will be a ton of leaders, traits, UBs, UUs, & features. I hope Espionage, Great People (including Generals), Religions,National Wonders, the Civics System, borders, and all victory types in BtS (including AP) survive. Corporations would be nice too but not necessary.

Sadly i imagine revolutions will be a watered down cIV, simply to target the console market...

Be sure to write us a review!

Go on this site-www.civilizationrevolution.com-To view the trailer of it!
Civ rev review---------------------------------------------------------
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution offers players a chance to experience the epic empire-building world of Civilization in an all new accessible, visually immersive, and action-packed world specifically designed for the console and handheld gamer. There are 16 civilizations to master and lead to victory, with an array of famous historical leaders to play as or compete against, and accessible maps and streamlined time scale for quicker games, intense combat, and constant action.
Gameplay:
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution offers players a chance to experience the epic empire-building world of Civilization in an all new accessible, visually immersive, and action-packed world specifically designed for the console and handheld gamer. There are 16 civilizations to master and lead to victory, with an array of famous historical leaders to play as or compete against, and accessible maps and streamlined time scale for quicker games, intense combat, and constant action.

Hey, Swedish guy, I have Pok'emon Diamond too! How many gym badges have u got???/

sorry, my mistake. Lol

Top Bottom