[Vanilla] Mapping Civilization VI (Base Game up to the SEA DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting Temuco to be part of the Mapuche City-List. But all of their city names so far have Mapu (land).

Yeah, Tiwanaku will be an Inca city again....:rolleyes: I mean Teotihuacan is still an Aztec city in Civ6. Teotihuacan and Tiwanaku would be better off as City-States.

Teotihuacan and Tiwanaku in Aztec and Inca are far less laughable than Tlaxcala being part of the Aztec city list...

It's like Moscow being an American city

Teotihuacan and Tiwanaku in Aztec and Inca are far less laughable than Tlaxcala being part of the Aztec city list...

It's like Moscow being an American city

Teotihuacan was not built by the Aztecs. The former city had some spiritual significance to them though. They never inhabited it and the ethnic identity of the original builders is still debated.
Tiwanaku was not built by the Incas. The best scholarly guess is that the rulers of that polity spoke Puquina, a language unrelated to Quechua or Aymara. Tiwanaku and Wari can be considered precursors to the Inca Empire and they were an influence on it, but they were long gone by the time the Incas rose to power.

Here's a geographic visualisation of all civ vi cities on civilisation city lists, WITHOUT a map. Very interesting IMO
Its amazing that you can see the outline of Norway, India, Brazil and Japan is just completely made up of dots. Are you planning on expanding it with the new city lists from the new Civs?

So do you think they will go with Ulundi or Bulawayo for Zulu's capital?

So do you think they will go with Ulundi or Bulawayo for Zulu's capital?
Hopefully under the name Kwa-Bulawayo, not to confuse it with the city in Zimbabwe. Ulundi was capital later under Cetshwayo.

Well never mind it is Ulundi. :confused:

That is an interesting exception.

Bulawayo should have been Shaka's capital with Ulundi being Cetshwayo's capital.

Looks like Cetshwayo will not be in any future DLC or expansion for Civ VI outside of mods or scenarios.
I wasn't expecting an alternate leader to be honest anyway. It's just odd that the capitals have been reflective of the leader except this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom