Mayor of Boston is opposed to Chick-Fil-A in his City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like sour grapes Mob. 'Course, I don't even know what IALS is...

Hardly. I'm happy to be one of those people that piss Cutlass off, and I certainly dont need some group that operates like some high school clique to make me feel like I belong. Many might - not me.

As long as it keeps them from spamming the threads with with their brand of ridiculousness, good to go.

Maybe he likes taking, not giving it

Hardly. I'm happy to be one of those people that piss Cutlass off, and I certainly dont need some group that operates like some high school clique to make me feel like I belong. Many might - not me.
Yeah, being happy to piss people off instead sounds completely grown up in comparison.

Maybe you like the forums ideologes agreeing with you, but that should tell you something.

I think the fact that you like the forum as a whole disagreeing with you is more revealing, actually.

Which vaguely reminds me - has anyone heard from Nonconformist of late?

Maybe you like the forums ideologes agreeing with you, but that should tell you something.
I think there's a middle ground between disagreement and pissing people off. Maybe you think otherwise.

Given the extreme positions of many including Cutlass, being in the middle means we are worlds apart and that's a food thing.

To extremists, anybody looks like an extremist except people who echo their own views.

Given the extreme positions of many including Cutlass, being in the middle means we are worlds apart and that's a food thing.
So childish delight in pissing people off it is?

Heavens for fend we be capable of disagreeing while not flinging poo. That just doesn't sound like the internet at all. I mean the monkey house at the zoo is pretty great, but some of us seem to be forwarding our mail there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You're talking about a total centrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom