Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
- Diplomacy flavors and major approach biases now have a default XML value of 5 if not specified by the modder; -1 for City-State approach biases (always 1 ingame). Code for this is in CoreTableEntries.sql.
- The code section which overrides custom civs' non-diplo flavors is now clearly marked near the start of CoreTableEntries.sql
The new patch broke for me until I reverted back CoreTableEntries.sql to the previous version.

Has anyone else playing with custom civs experienced this issue?

Code:
- Diplomacy flavors and major approach biases now have a default XML value of 5 if not specified by the modder; -1 for City-State approach biases (always 1 ingame). Code for this is in CoreTableEntries.sql.
- The code section which overrides custom civs' non-diplo flavors is now clearly marked near the start of CoreTableEntries.sql
The new patch broke for me until I reverted back CoreTableEntries.sql to the previous version.

Has anyone else playing with custom civs experienced this issue?

Could be a load order issue. Bug report please.

Database.log will contain important info.

No bug report, but it was solved on my end. It was due to leftover instances of WorkAgainstWillingness and WorkWithWillingness in the leaders table.

A heads up for people using civs originally written for vanilla, I guess.

Last edited:
No bug report, but it was solved on my end. It was due to leftover instances of WorkAgainstWillingness and WorkWithWillingness in the leaders table.

A heads up for people using civs originally written for vanilla, I guess.

Ah yeah, remove those. I thought no one used them anymore since they were removed back in base civ.

These changes look really good! looking forward to testing as soon as im done with my current game :)

Can someone tell me what "Ranged Support Fire" does exactly?
Civ5Screen0012.png

Last edited:
It's the free ranged attack before melee attack.

Code:
Splits Impi bonus vs gunpowder and ranged strike onto separate promotions, and lets bonus vs gunpowder stay on upgrade

So whos going to be a knight in shining armor and make us a multiplayer modpack?

Is multiplayer been working? I haven't been around, but it was essentially broken with no hope before the pandemic. What changed?

Playing on the new patch with only a handful of QoL modmods added, plus the Beliefs Overhaul mod and Permanent Pantheons, both of which I think we should discussing rolling into base VP(I know the first one already has a discussion going, don't know about PP.)

Anyhow, playing as Rome and I stole an Ikanda from Shaka. Now that I've researched Steel, however, Ulundi cannot build an Armory.

Spoiler :

My cities with normal Barracks have the Armory available just fine.

Will get this onto Github shortly.

It's the free ranged attack before melee attack.

Code:
Splits Impi bonus vs gunpowder and ranged strike onto separate promotions, and lets bonus vs gunpowder stay on upgrade

Is that... a placeholder promotion or something? Because that description makes absolutely no sense.

It’s just poop text for an old placeholder promotion. The text can be updated/ changed, but the mechanics are correct for what is intended.

promo text and icons is a certain someone else’s domain :p

Last edited:
Don't know if this is worth a full bug report or not. This feitoria seems to be actually located on the desert tile one tile out from the coast, and the city is showing two feitoria. Second part is graphical; only one tile actually contains the feitoria, but it IS the inland tile lol

Spoiler :

I thought the AIs had some kind of Defensive Pact limit? /=

Spoiler :

I thought the AIs had some kind of Defensive Pact limit? /=

Spoiler :

They do. 2 + (# of other civs they've met / 10, rounded down). This bug keeps cropping up >:/

But to fix I need a savegame one turn before they agree to a DP over the limit.

They do. 2 + (# of other civs they've met / 10, rounded down). This bug keeps cropping up >:/

But to fix I need a savegame one turn before they agree to a DP over the limit.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it, then. I wasn't paying attention to how many pacts she was making.

In unrelated news.... uh, what?

Spoiler :

and on clicking accept...

EDIT: Loving the new spy popups.
Spoiler :

EDIT the 2th: I see the AI REALLY understands canals now.

Spoiler :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom