Status
Not open for further replies.
why are my borders expanding to the lake and horses in the south before the stone in NW?
Spoiler :

1712798403637.png

Strategics > +10% wonder production

expansions prioritize luxury and strategic resources very strongly.
Tho there have been times that I buy a tile next to a luxury but then only get a 1/3 chance for it to grow to the luxury. it picks two other seemingly random tiles that it also wants to grow to

I had a similar one with cocoa with only two spawning in the entire map and another one with copper that spawned 15, it's not good imo.
I had the same glitch with some citrus. After exploring a bit more, I noticed EVERY Civ had 2 resources near them that were the only 2 on the map. Ordinary continents map

Hi

On 4.6 Im on war with Askia for really long time and they send almost every turn peace offers, but on his side always says impossible, not sure how to solve that

Im going to start another game and start a war with Askia again and same civ to see if it was casual or could be replicated

Version 4.6.1 released. Link in OP has been updated.

Changelog:
Code:
- Fixed majorly buggy behavior with the World Congress, especially the UN session
- Fixed Austria's marriage GP bonus being applied twice
- Fixed CTD when founding a pantheon without having a capital
- Fixed units purchased with Faith getting reduced XP
- Fixed missing instant yields when buying a unit with faith
- Fixed a bug where the turn could not be ended
- Fixed Venice being unable to choose a Merchant of Venice as a free Great Person
- Fixed a bug where AI civs were getting twice as much difficulty science/culture as intended for killing units
- Fixed a bug where AI civs were getting half as much difficulty gold as intended for killing units
- Fixed Lua error in city banner
- Fixed Lua error in combat panel layout
- Fixed UI bug with the popup when capturing a city
- Modmods that use custom plot highlighting (Squads/Route Planner) can now be used without EUI
- Added LuaCATS declaration files for easier modmodding - no effect on gameplay
- Added bOriginally parameter to CvPlayer::acquireCity(), which sets up a city as if it was always owned by the acquirer, preventing liberation
   Parameter is accessible by Lua
   Used by BNW Merchant of Venice and Austria, if MOD_GLOBAL_CS_LIBERATE_AFTER_BUYOUT is inactive
   Also used by the Phoenicia modmod
   When the Phoenicia modmod is next updated, cities that are given to a City-State (after all City-State slots are filled) will no longer be liberated back to Phoenicia
   "Block liberation" code no longer resets the turn a city was founded, and now changes the player who constructed the city's buildings to the acquiring player
- Cleaned up some old code

Online as of 2:19 AM CDT. Savegame compatible with 4.6 versions.

Last edited:
Version 4.6.1 released. Link in OP has been updated.

Online as of 2:19 AM CST. Savegame compatible with 4.6 versions.

" Fixed a bug where AI civs were getting twice as much difficulty science/culture as intended for killing units"
This explains some of the warmonger runaways.
" Fixed Austria's marriage GP bonus being applied twice"
Ok time to enable/test Austria again, had them disabled for some time.

I had a very hard to reproduce bug a couple of times but on reloading it cannot be reproduced but it keeps happening nontheless.
Land units belonging to a civ i'm at war with can embark into tiles that contain civilian units owned be me killing them in the process.
It occured a couple of times but going back to an older save prevents the AI from doing so

I had a very hard to reproduce bug a couple of times but on reloading it cannot be reproduced but it keeps happening nontheless.
Land units belonging to a civ i'm at war with can embark into tiles that contain civilian units owned be me killing them in the process.
It occured a couple of times but going back to an older save prevents the AI from doing so
You mean a land unit enters a coast/lake tile and kills your worker/workboat?
And there are no nearby AI boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom