PBEM C3C Player Registry

I am new to PBEM, but I am able to play every day and possibly twice a day. I have been around GOTM for over a year, and I have won games on all difficulty levels. I am absolutely comfortable, even with a bad start, at Emperor or below. I am used to epic games, but would be willing to try a scenario. I would also be happy to fill in a game already in progress.

Email me at: mcrocker@nd.edu
I am on Eastern Time USA: GMT -5:00
I have patched C3C and PTW

Hello, I am Stoyan from Bulgaria (GMT +2), I am able to play everyday between 11 - 17, except some of the weekends.

Intermediate strenght in single player, have played a bit multiplayer, and NO PBEM experience.

I can't wait to join one of those PBEM games.:)

Yo!

I'm up for PBEM
I've got complete edition
Any size game is fine with me
I live in michigan (eastern time)
Never played Civ3 PBEM (only call to power)
Email jkl21927@yahoo.com

Hi,
I have Civ 3 Complete, and have been playing the AI for several months. I think I'd like PBEM better than MP online games. I tried a couple, and it seems like half the players quit in the first few moves, (I won a game and was ranked "magnificent" with a score of like 12,000 after only 8 or 9 moves, because everyone dropped out.) Also, in online games you don't really have time to study your moves.
So I think PBEM might be for me.
I'd like to give it a try if anyone is interested. I usually play on warlord level, but it is getting too easy and might move up a level soon. I've been playing random games against AI, but I'm open to try scenarios or whatever.
I have a lot of free time and will be able to keep a game going.
If interested, email me at RNKTAPP@comcast.net. Thanks!:)

Hello,

Just started my first PBEM game. Need more.
I have C3C 1.22 patch.
Play regent mostly against AIs.
Willing to play any Mod or scenario. Length is no issue.
GMT-5 (Western Maryland, the lost part of the state.)
I never log off. Up all nights. Sleep 5 hours a day.
I can most likely play up to 3 turns per day. Except on Saturdays and Sundays, 1 turn for sure during American football season.
Would be committed to any game. Don't like things left undone or unfinished. I'd be greatful to be a replacement player. The interaction between humans is very interesting to me.

I just thought I'd throw myself into the Fray!

Thanks for your time.

Blaze Injun (Lance)
(darkalec13@hotmail.com)

Hi. I was looking to play c3c by email. I play England, prefer continents or Archipielago, and I like long games with a lot of civs. I'm no quitter. I normally play Monarch.

ea10455@gmail.com
From La Liga, Costa Rica. (GMT-6).

Hello. Would like to get into a PBEM game. Have played two or three 1v1 PBEMs, would like something a bit bigger. I'm an old hand from 'the ladder' (don't hold it against me ;) ), used to play MP there with civ3 and 4. Am in Hawaii so odd timezone for most. Comfortable at Monarch (it's been a while), could play Emperor as well. I guess I wouldn't mind playing on the lower levels, too. More interested in epics than scenarios; very little experience with the latter, though I'm open to trying one if it's interesting and the learning curve isn't too steep.

Drop me a line at chapman AT hawaii DOT edu if you've got a game starting and you'd like me to join in. I don't quit, and will play at least once a day. Having said that, fair warning, expecting my first child in about two months, so there will likely be some adjustments there, though I'll honor any commitments. Aloha,

Onan

Hi,
I am a long time player of Civ. I got Civ3Complete a couple of months ago and am playing on Regent at the moment. I'd like to try my hand at PBEM to see how human players differ to the AI. Took me awhile to get to grips with the changes in Civ3. I don't have any favourite civs at the moment though I have played a few (Babylonian, Spanish and Scandinavian most recently). I am on GMT and should be able to make 2 moves a day minimum.

Hi

I have been playing c3 vanilla for about 3 years, and c3c for about 5 months. To put it plainly, I'm (almost) tired of playing against the AI for more than a few reasons. I'm ready for some human interaction.

I am a college student, but so far, I have had a bit of free time and will be able to play turns probably every day

Hi

I would really like to try out a PBEM game. I can play at least once every 24 hours. Been playning civ3 for 2 years and got civ 3 complete 3 months ago.
I consider myself fairly good and usually play at emperor - deity difficulty
Interrested in anything but especially rise of rome and napoleonic era scenarios.
GTM+1

I am currently involved in one game (for many many months) but would like to play in more. I usually play upto Emperor level, and I am quite active in the Gotm HOF forums.

I live in Europe CET (GMT+1).

Hi there everyone,
I would be interested in playing pbem.I've never tried it before but I have quite a bit of experience with civ3 conquests. I live near Montreal Qc. eastern time zone.

Hi, I'd like to play any scenario-based PBEM. I'm especially interested in Napoleonic era scenario. I've played several PBEMs in Apolyton.

I'm in GMT -4.

Hi

Im kinda new at PBEM´s.

I´ve played civ a lot online and hotseat I know some of the custom scenarios, so i think im average player.

I am rather new to PBEM, but I don't think it matters a lot.

I live in the GMT+1 time zone. I would prefer epic c3c v 1.22 PBEMs, but I can also play the conquests. Basically, as long as I don't need to download anything for it (except for the saves, of course).

I am a bit protective about my (still spam free!) email, so I will not post it here. PM me for my contact info.

Never played a PBEM game before, but I have read the rules and fully understand the concept. I've played Civ for many years.
Will most likely have time to play a lot.

Timezone: GMT+1
Version: C3C
Email: anders.fuglz@hotmail.com

Edit: by the way, I'm up for any kind of PBEM game, especcially epic style ones

Looking to start a quick moving game on a small map with some restrictions to make co-ordinating tech research more difficult.
Game to start by 2nd November if there are enough players, sooner if the positions are filled before then.

Science fair trade

Game now full

Hi, I'm a newbie here, never played PBEM before but would like to have a go. Played Civs 2 & 3 for years, but never against humans, so am keen to try. I have C3C v1.22 and could play about once a day most of the time.

Von

GMT+0

Top Bottom