PBEM C3C Player Registry

Hello, I'm new to PBEM, played a few simultaneous MP, but really like the turn-based games better. Playing C3C for a few months, diff. regent. I'd like to play in a standard (longlasting) game, so i can gain some experience. Able to play several turns a day (tho not necessary ;-)) GMT +1

Hello,

I am interested in trying out my first PBEM C3C game. Have been reading quite a few of the current game threads and it does sound like a lot of fun.

Advertisement: Male, medium height, medium weight, average civ skills. Has never played PBEM.

I am ready and willing to fill in for anyone atm but will join a new game as soon as possible.

Rodent ready to play, comfortable at Monarch, has all the expansions and GMT +5.30 (India)

Hi. New to PBEM, but long time C3C addict. Travel US a lot. East to West coast. I usually play Monarch huge pangaea. Online quite a bit.

hi, i'm new to pbem but not to civ3, i'm interested in playing any game as whatever. pm me!

I reeeally want to play in a PBEM, but I'm afraid to start one on my own, pending my noobishness (noobocity?). I'm only Comfortable up to Regent, but I could probably beat a monarch game, and am willing to try any difficulty. I have a very active internet life (at great expense to my other life, of course, but who cares about that :rolleyes:), and, as such, will be able to play multiple turns everyday, based of the activeness of fellow players. I have Civ 3 Complete. PM me if you would like me to join a game.

I am really interested in becoming and active PBEM player, but so far have no experience. Regardless, I have the resources to check my email and make 1 or more moves every day and have the drive not to give up on anything once it's get started. You can depend on me to not drop out or get tired after a few turns.

Any type of PBEM is fine by me, I have all the expansions and the latest patch, and can download any scenarios I don't have. I don't do mods though.

Contact Information:

Name: Michael
Email: phoenix@comage.com

Put in the title something that tells me it's about a PBEM game.

I've not played any Civ3 for a long time (and don't have the horses to play C4), and I'd like to get back into the game. Anyone want/need a newbie-ish player?

I have all the expansions and the latest patch. Send me a PM and I'll respond. :)

12-hour turnaround, multiple turns a day.

Hi; I'm longtime player of various civ games, and was interested in getting back into civ3 with some multiplayer. I usually play on Emperor level, but haven't played the game in quite some time. I haven't done any multiplayer before except for a few hotseat matches. I've got all expansions and the latest patch installed.

If anyone is interested in facing me send a PM my way.

Hi,
civ addict since 1992 (though I managed to abstain between 95-98...). I'm comfortable at Emperor, sometimes win on Demigod/Deity. I played in the GOTM competition for two years, so I guess I count as an experienced player. ;)

The AI is so predictable, so I thought I'd try out multi-player. I like to study the situation in-depth and play each turn carefully without time pressure, so PBEM seemed like the obvious choice for me. I'm currently playing my first PBEM (Rise of Japan) and really enjoying it, so I'm ready for some more.

Lanzelot

Hi,

I've been playing AI on latest patched version of Conquests on and off for years. Very keen on PBEM. I'm based in Singapore (GMT +8) but my job requires me to be always online and work flexibly, so can easily maintain 2/3 turns per day.

Please invite me to any new games. I'm keen to get involved (I've read through this thread so aware of the etiquette).

Thanks,
Thomas

Playing civ since 1999, civilization 2, and have done some good job against the AI, won sometimes against demigod, huge, 18 civs, but I surely prefer emperor because it's more realistic and less robbed.
I've played some multiplayer games, mostly with friends, and some in pubs, when pplp still created pub live games =p. I played an ironman too, a part of it at least, in a contest here from civfanatics, some years ago, it was nice =], brazilian team.
Playing from brazil, so my time is somehow different, but I can afford to have at least 2 turns per day.
i really hope ppl here still play c3c, because I never had the time to relearn how to play and try the 4, or 5 just coming right now =]

Hi, I'm a hardcore civoholic since 2003, when my freind lended me a civ3 disc. Tried to quit civving many times but every time succumbed to the addiction. At the times of civ3 I was good at Emperor, could win at Demigod and even Deity with a bit of luck and good game settings. Never played multiplayer games in civ3, tried some COTM and GOTM games but unsucessful, never submitted files as competing with peaple in beating AI is too stressfull for me: bad choices and minor mistakes seem to leave me with no chances to beat GOTM champions. When civ4 was released tried some PBEM games and really loved them. By now have scored a couple of victories in pbems. Deity is not a problem in civ4 privided I have a couple of gems and wet corn at the start :)

I would be happy to play a pbem in Civ3 Conquest Age of Discovery scenario, any civ, perhaps even an american civ.

Still need a good technical advice on playing pbem in civ3. I guess there are many technical issues a new player might not know and spoil the game by uncareful action.

I've been playing civ3 for several years. I've played a couple pbems before, but seldom to completion, cause someone always dropped out before the game was finished. I would b interested in playing a pbem (preferably a scenario) please e-mail me.

kevinbickes@hotmail.com

Hay,

Just got back to my old love civ3 and was hoping to refresh the feelings with some "intense" multiplayer action. I have played the game a lot but since I am fairly new to the pbem thing was hoping someone else could be the starter of the game.

Feel free to email/pm me. I'd love to test my skills with some pro's.

EDIT: Also very willing to replace players in older games. That seems to be a good way to show that I can be trusted to finish things I take part in.

Hi, I`m just another civ fan, trying to find some games. Played civ 3 and 5 for a while. And now want to try pbem.

Anyone interested in PBEM for civ 5 should check out the giant multiplayer robot service, here www.multiplayerrobot.com. Great service that turns hot seat mode into easy PBEM option.

Hi there,

Just dropping by to introduce myself; I've been playing Civ II and III on and off over the years, and I'd love to give PBEM a go. I'm still very much a newbie with regards to strategy, but I've been working through some of the tips in the 'War Academy' here on CFC, so I thought I'd take the plunge and try and play some real humans.

I'll keep an eye on the replacements thread in case any spaces come up, but if anyone's looking for a player, please feel free to drop me a PM (although not in the next two weeks, as I have big exams coming up! But looking forward to a long and lazy summer of Civ...).

One other question - I've also recently started attempting the GOTM/COTMs to add another challenge to C3C. I noticed they recommend adding the NoAIPatrol=0 setting to the conquests.ini file. I have done this in order to remain consistent with their rules, but I wanted to ask if this will have any effect on PBEM games - do all players need to have the setting set to the same, does it not matter either way, or do all of you more experienced players use NoAIPatrol=0 already?

Cheers!

Top Bottom