Random Rants LXVI: NO, **YOUR** THREAD TITLES SUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there instead? Twitter? instagram? What's app?

Reddit took a lot of communities out by being a collective site for all communities. Social media as well, yes. Specialized sites that cater to just one game/movie/whatever are kind of past their heyday.

I'm on r/physics having a lot of fun. I agree.

However - Civ6 just came out, some people will join CFC OT eventually it is quite a sure thing.

Family decided to go out to Mexican restaurant. I don't like Mexican food. And then they spent the whole time talking about how much they love Trump.

Family decided to go out to Mexican restaurant. I don't like Mexican food. And then they spent the whole time talking about how much they love Trump.

You should hear all the old white Trinidadians in my family lament about how they don't have poor black women serving them anymore.

I want my royalties for use of my thread title and to get my postcount reinstated.
I'm guessing not nearly as many as in the past. CFC doesn't seem to be that high in google anymore last I checked. The ill-timed and hasty transition to new forum software probably didn't help either.
Ill-timed and ill-implemented, as it is; with many links still broken, characters destroyed, and a forced return to black text on a white background, I'm not very much motivated to post here.

Should have reminded them that Clinton promises a taco truck on every corner.

Rant: CFC OT let me down with this thread already. There is supposed to be at least 3 to 4 pages of rants about the thread title. Get your head in the game CFC!

I'm on my second coffee of the morning. Instead of work all I can think about is all the stupid BS I've been running into on my day to day activities over the last couple days. This isn't good..
How was your Japan trip? We can has travel stories? :)

:ack:

That sounds revolting (both food and conversation topic).

It's depressing how many people write in to the CBC.ca comment boards in praise of Trump. They're still angry about the Liberals winning the election last year, their party is still officially leaderless, and so they're desperate for someone to cheer for.

Passive aggressive bus drivers, closed down cafeterias, workplace stupidities, stupid random annoyances, etc. It all just adds up and makes you want to drink

At least it was Friday ^^.

Rant: Don't think my hearing is completely back from yesterday evening.
And so many girls there I knew, and didn't manage anything :(.

Rant: I hate e-beggars. They just all seem like scummy, piece of crap scammers. I think the reason I hate them so much is they always claim they are down on their luck and really need money to survive...yet they have internet and a smartphone/laptop to be able to post their crappy little e-begging campaign on their crowdfunding site of choice. If you have access to those things, then you aren't down on your luck so quit begging for money you lazy pieces of crap and get a damn job. I just don't get how someone can live with themselves going through life as a worthless leech like that.

I really wish these crowdfunding sites would just shut down all e-begging campaigns and only allow crowdfunding for people that are actually trying to raise money to make some sort of product or art project. You know, the people that are actually trying to make something of themselves and contribute something to humanity.

Rant: I hate e-beggars. They just all seem like scummy, piece of crap scammers. I think the reason I hate them so much is they always claim they are down on their luck and really need money to survive...yet they have internet and a smartphone/laptop to be able to post their crappy little e-begging campaign on their crowdfunding site of choice. If you have access to those things, then you aren't down on your luck so quit begging for money you lazy pieces of crap and get a damn job. I just don't get how someone can live with themselves going through life as a worthless leech like that.

I really wish these crowdfunding sites would just shut down all e-begging campaigns and only allow crowdfunding for people that are actually trying to raise money to make some sort of product or art project. You know, the people that are actually trying to make something of themselves and contribute something to humanity.

Strange. Didn't you agree to try to help with one of my own crowdfunding campaigns a while back?
Or do you mean campaigns like "i am very poor, so send moneys, k?" :D (tbh i didn't know such existed).
There is certainly merit in crowdfunding, although it is difficult (rightly so). Eg i only run 2 campaigns up to now and the funding was a rather underwhelming 150 dollars.

Or do you mean campaigns like "i am very poor, so send moneys, k?" :D (tbh i didn't know such existed)

Yeah, those are the campaigns I'm talking about. You don't see them on Kickstarter because they don't allow that crap. You see those kinds of campaigns on Indiegogo and GoFundMe though.

things can always turn worse than they have been

The worst is not while we can say "this is the worst."

That said, let me just say that this thread title is the worst.

"No *your* thread titles suck": best rants thread subtitle ever.

"No **your** thread titles suck": worst rants thread subtitle ever.

Just sayin'.

Holy crap that sounds like an awful time. :(

I'm glad we cut of contact with my inlaws because they have the same kinds of conversations.

Rant: Wife got in a fender bender and the passenger in the car got out and try to assault her. The driver, who was the passenger's boyfriend, managed to restrain her until my wife's co-workers surrounded her (this happened right outside of work) but she continued to scream and curse at my wife even though my wife admitted fault and was in tears. The driver and passenger smelled like weed and drove off as soon as they were told the police were coming to file a report. Now the driver of the other car is attempting to go after extra money for a supposed injury despite the collision being a fender bender that didn't deploy airbags.

Because of the above, our insurance has gone up 50% and we're down to one car for a couple of weeks. I was pretty anxious at the beginning of this week relying on a limited range, slow-charging EV as our only vehicle but it's been working out just fine. So there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom