Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have eighteen hours until I have to turn in an essay on any subject concerning ethics in technology... and I'm on CFC. :sad:

I have eighteen hours until I have to turn in an essay on any subject concerning ethics in technology... and I'm on CFC. :sad:

Start a thread!;)

Hey Silver what happened to your avatar. The one that looked like sayed from Lost.

got anything interesting out of it so far?

When I pretend to be female I got a pm from someone trying to chat me, up. A couple people actually. Let me see if I can find it.

I was playing C&C Generals and my friend pwned me. I put up a damn good fight though. I lobbed nuclear shells at him the last man trying. He just stuck me on a two-front engagement I couldn't keep up with.

i remember tha game, i was playin vs my step brother one time and he almost defeated me, but i had a second base that consisted of nothing but power plants and ,gattling cannons and land mines and we agreed not to use super weapons(he was USA BTW) he eventually gave up.twas a fun game.

You can't really Zerg rush in C&C. You can China rush, but it was too late.
I'm pregnant.
Well you're marrying that poor girl and that's final.
i remember tha game, i was playin vs my step brother one time and he almost defeated me, but i had a second base that consisted of nothing but power plants and ,gattling cannons and land mines and we agreed not to use super weapons(he was USA BTW) he eventually gave up.twas a fun game.
Is it just me and my friends or is it the most hilariously racist game ever?

NO COST IS TOO GREAT

Bigfoot doesn't check his PMs, or he knows nothing about radio history and is trying to hide it. :lol:

For some reason the flashing envelope isn't there, so don't blame me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom