Random Rants XLIII: So Much Whinging Your Head May Explode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie Tyler? Oh I like very much It's a Heartache, Holding Out for a Hero and Total Eclipse of the Heart... I hope its as great. :)

Rant: I just checked deviantArt and that New Year message that is supposed to be motivational has depressed me a bit. :(

Thanks for the hugs. :)

@Nedim: Here, have a free hug. /hugs Nedim
/me gives hugs to JoanK

If it helps, I'm listening to this. It's quite uplifting.

Link to video.

The song is nice. I like her other's more though, and I find Epic Holiday more uplifting. At least for me. I feel like:

a) /hugs TK, a hug never harms and often helps. :)
b) I see your Faster Than the Speed of Light and raise it to a Sunny

Link to video.

The song is nice. I like his other's more though, and I find Epic Holiday more uplifting. At least for me. I feel like:

His? Bonnie Tyler is very much female.

I'M TIIIIREEED. :faint:

Hey! I like that song, okay? It's miiine, don't mock it!

I have a T-shirt marking the total solar eclipse as seen in Cornwall in August 1999. It bears the logo "Total Eclipse of the Sun".

Rant: CFC does not have a hug smily. We need one for this thread, dammit!

Fireworks show was so much smaller than last year.

There's a dating ad banner on this site that's taunting me ಠ_ಠ.

Every time I hear people complain about ads on the internet.

rant: having really weird sound issues.

Just found out Martin Luther King day is on the 21st of January this year. That means we won't have school. Normally that would be a rave, but National Hug Day is on that day. That means there will be way less people to share the hugs with.:mad:

Ya know, the hugs finally weren't much useful. The existential crisis finally kicked in at full strength once I turned off the computer and went to bed. And I was there, unable to sleep and making myself why and a thousand more times why and what and how and everything. And right now I still wonder and ponder and think. Annnd... I just realised that I am seriously considering moving to Australia once I finish my studies I mean... I thopught "Hell, sure I would LIKE and ENJOY doing something else than Civil Engineering, I WANNA STUDY SOMETHING WITH NO PRACTICAL APPLICATION WHATSOEVER" And then I thought "but I can't do that, I doubt they'd let me into Australia". And I don't know if to laugh or cry at the realisation of this.

@Nedim: I wouldn't even answer, but I just feel like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom