RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love college; no assigned reading.

I love not taking AP English. :smug:

On the other hand, I do have to go read a book for AP Euro, but it's not a horrible book. :D

Its funny how my teacher was surprised when I returned my History book. He told me when I gave it too him 4 days after school ended that he didn't think he was ever going to see it again.

I want school to start again! I can't wait to talk to all the freshies.

What is this...... :crazyeye:

Anyway, I have to travel to some southern Idaho town near the Wyoming border tomorrow for baseball and it's a 4 hour drive, how fun! :(

Oh God I've been constantly munching on sourdough bread for hours what the hell is wrong with me

Oh God I've been constantly munching on sourdough bread for hours what the hell is wrong with me
Probably the same thing that lets me consume an entire box of Cheez-itz and then wonder where they all went.

No it's not that dude

the TASTE

the taste of sourdough is overwhelming me

good bread is good, news at 11

for my next trick, I'll attempt to go through several beers to get the taste out...immediately before my summer class meets!

this plan CANNOT FAIL

It's soooo hard to avoid meat nowadays. Rennet is a good example.

I soooo want to be vegan but I know that last time I did it I lost a lot of weight and that's really unhealthy for someone as thin as me.

According to some crazy lady, I'm apparently four different people.

Don't listen to him, split personalities are wrong.

they arent 'wrong' its called different. shouldn't we celebrate differences?

i got rid of mine because they seemed immature to me, not 'wrong'. do not talk about things you don't understand.

next, you'll be saying that Evil is wrong and should never be used for any reason.

they arent 'wrong' its called different. shouldn't we celebrate differences?

i got rid of mine because they seemed immature to me, not 'wrong'. do not talk about things you don't understand.

next, you'll be saying that Evil is wrong and should never be used for any reason.

Isn't evil by definition wrong? :p

for my next trick, I'll attempt to go through several beers to get the taste out...immediately before my summer class meets!

this plan CANNOT FAIL
incidentally, this plan only semi-failed

you have a very good group for a graduate seminar if describing Basil Liddell Hart as a "pretentious English ass" (I know, redundant) gets you hearty chuckles instead of nervous giggles and weird stares

If I get my desktop back and they have not fixed the problem, I'm just going to have to live with it shutting down on me after a cold boot till I replace it with a new desktop :rolleyes:. This is going to be the last time I am going to take anything to the geeks.

Also Garrysmod.org is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom