RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Post.

He's using his mom's laptop, but his usage is limited. It's all explained in the Comings, Goings and New Arrivals thread.

Not being able to play a wonderful game because of upcoming employment is anguishing.

Solution: install it on your comp at work. Does it have 'boos mode' like N does?

Won't be around the computers much at a research lab though. There's experiments to perform.

woops, didn't see there was a whole nother page here.

X-Post.

He's using his mom's laptop, but his usage is limited. It's all explained in the Comings, Goings and New Arrivals thread.

Perhaps there should be staged a mutiny.

I suppose working with infectious agents may have its interesting points.

I failed my [censored] driving test for the third [censored] time. I'm currently looking into what qualifies as proof of residency for other states.

The driving or written? Hell, here the driving test is very, very easy (or so I've heard from my friend.) :D

That's why. And that wouldn't be a problem in most states.

There's a trick to it, but I forgot what my instructor told me. Something to do with using your mirrors to locate the markers, and turning a certain way when you can see the markers in a certain position.

Practice makes perfect. I suggest driving yourself (or someone to do it for you) to an open field and set up cones and practice for a couple of hours.

Anyway, my rant (sort of): I log in to CFC after a long day and found this:

Yes, I am running an IOT. =/

I had 11 of those in my Mafia game which you haven't joined. :trouble:

I have a hugeass cold out of nowhere, which I may have passed along to her :(

I just had probably the worst headache I have ever had. It's gone mostly now though I can still feel it sort of in the background of my mind. I just am trying not to do anything to upset it.

Attractive women I am interested in,

Y U taken?!!!

(I'm about to say screw it with trying to meet women offline)

There's a trick to it, but I forgot what my instructor told me. Something to do with using your mirrors to locate the markers, and turning a certain way when you can see the markers in a certain position.

We can usually get the church parking lot to ourselves, or we could just use the layout at the BMV and set up our own cones. That being said, people on two separate continents thought this test was a good idea? The depths of human madness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom