RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attractive women I am interested in,

Y U taken?!!!

(I'm about to say screw it with trying to meet women offline)

Well get interested in not-so-attractive women as they'd less likely be taken

We can usually get the church parking lot to ourselves, or we could just use the layout at the BMV and set up our own cones. That being said, people on two separate continents thought this test was a good idea? The depths of human madness...

That was in Thailand.

Getting a license in Victoria requires first a road rules test. Then you'll get a learners permit. After 120 hours of practice you go for your hazards-detection test and a test drive on the road with an assessor. And then you'll be on a probationary license for three more years. By the way, you're not allowed to go for your probationary license until you're 18.

Rant: I lost my job last week.

Rave: I lost my job last week.

Rave: I once again have oodles of free time.

Rant: The people around me demand I get a new job. :mad:

Dear Comcast,

YOU SUCK

Love,
Person who hasn't been able to connect to the internet for three straight days now

For a minute I thought you were in an Irene-touched area and was going to suggest patience. But Chicago? I'm with ya, buddy. :beer:

The whole '5 minutes to traverse 5m of (sticky) floorspace' strikes me as kinda meh.

Also, I hate taxis. We called one, and then it didn't arrive, and then again, and it still didn't arrive, and then again, and still nothing. Taxis turned up, but they don't bother with bookings; they take whoever flags it down first, which is invariably the people drunk enough to stagger across the road. Waited about an hour in the cold before calling someone to get picked up. Literally would've been quicker to walk. :mad:

The router keeps falling down in the living room and it gets unplugged and the internet goes off. I told my mom she should move it so it doesnt get damaged. But she refuses to.

then why bother suggesting things you know she will not listen to?

My mom is letting me borrow her laptop for like 30 minutes.

We were having issues. The "second" tech who came out installed a new wire from the street to our house. After 10 years+ it had seen better days.

For a minute I thought you were in an Irene-touched area and was going to suggest patience. But Chicago? I'm with ya, buddy. :beer:

Yup yup, the last time it even rained here was like a month ago.

GET ON IT COMCAST :mad:

We were having issues. The "second" tech who came out installed a new wire from the street to our house. After 10 years+ it had seen better days.

Hm? It feels as if this post started mid-thought...

That was in Thailand.

Getting a license in Victoria requires first a road rules test. Then you'll get a learners permit. After 120 hours of practice you go for your hazards-detection test and a test drive on the road with an assessor. And then you'll be on a probationary license for three more years. By the way, you're not allowed to go for your probationary license until you're 18.

:eek: My on the road driving test took about 3 minutes.

Nobody in my life is taking my depression seriously. The owner of the house I live in always says that I'm only happy if I have something to worry about, as if the the stuff that goes through my mind is no big deal, and that my thoughts of self harm are merely attention-getting behaviors. Every time I mention I've cried about something, she rolls her eyes.

The one person I want to talk to right now is on a flight to Europe, and doesn't land till 1 am my time. It's 7pm now.

And my smartphone has crashed three times in a row trying to load this page.

Internet banking! Who needs that all paper? And phone calls? A nuisance! Join us, in glorious digital modernity!

p.s. To sign up for internet banking you'll need to get a bunch of stuff through the post and then phone us to confirm it.

my mom is gonna forget my birthday again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom