Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do if you're British etc. :)

We need to educate those colonials in Australia and the U.S.

No mv is correct. But it does not sound good they way he said it.

My Rant is about Imageshack since now you can only have 500 photos for free I am leaving it for photobucket. i have nearly 2500 photos there.

WHO HAD THE BRILLIANT IDEA TO PUT CHILDPROOF CAPS ON ARTHRITIS PILLS!??!??!?!?!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

here are some lower-case letters to compensate

My local grocery store doesn't carry haggis!! I just checked with the butcher. Nearest place he knows of is over 50 miles from me. This is devastating, I really wanted to try it.

I wanted to try it TONIGHT. Not making a 100 mile roundtrip just for haggis. I'll just have to wait til I am up that way again.

My Rant is about Imageshack since now you can only have 500 photos for free I am leaving it for photobucket. i have nearly 2500 photos there.
When did imageshack start limiting users to 500 images? :confused:

This appeared:
Just checked it out.......

GOD!

BLEEPING!

DAMN IT!

[pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

THE PAST BLEEPING WEEK HAS ALREADY BEEN BEEN THE LOWEST POINT OF MY BLEEPING LIFE, AND NOW THIS?! I'VE BEEN BLEEPING USING IMAGSHACK FOR YEARS WITHOUT PROBLEM! THE PAST 48 BLEEPING HOURS HAVE BEEN ESPECIALLY BLEEPING CRUEL!

*Etches a 1000-mile long middle finger gesture into the surface of the Earth on the North American continent, aimed at God himself*

You have that many photos of Tom Petty? :eek:

Theres also other things too. But I do have over 4000 (close to 5000). on my hard drive Lots of duplicates (on imageshack not hard drive)

Best food in the world :drool:
Hmmmph.
Haggis
Recorriendo Escocia con buenos amigos, una moza francesa nos sirvió esta suerte de plato nacional. El haggis es la comida obligada de los escoceses cuando se celebra al poeta nacional Robert Burns. ¿Pero qué es el haggis? La moza nos respondió: "mejor lo comen primero y después les explico.". Los franceses hablando de cocina escocesa son bastante canallas, así que no nos sorprendió la respuesta.

Después de comerlo, ¡sí nos sorprendió la respuesta!: es un rejunte de los pulmones, hígado y corazón de oveja, al que se le agrega especies varias, harina de avena, se mete todo en el estómago de la oveja y se cuece todo durante horas. Lo que la servicial francesa no sabía, es que la mesa estaba compuesta por miembros de una raza de comedores de chinchulines.así que nos aguantamos como señoritos la ingesta que acabábamos de tener sin el más mínimo gesto de desagrado.
(quick translation)
Touring Scotland with some good friends, a French waitress served us this kind-of national dish. haggis is Scotsmen's mandatory meal when national poet Robert Burns is celebrated. But what is haggis? The waitress answered us "You'd better eat it first and I'll tell you afterwards". French people talking about Scottish cooking are quite despicable, so we weren't surprised by the answer.

After eating it, we were surprised by the answer!: it's a mix of the lungs, lvier and heart of a sheep, to which you add various species, oatmeal, you put it all in the sheep's stomach (?) and it's all baked for hours. What the helpful Frenchwoman didn't know, is that the table was made up of members of a chitterling-eating race, so we bore the intake we'd just had without the slightest sign of displeasure.​
Chitterling-eaters…

Jesus Christ, I must have several thousand images uploaded to ImageShack.

I think I'm going to have to spend the better part of a weekend downloading and reuploading all of my pics in Terrain Unwise-Romans, cause I don't have most of those saved anywhere on my computer, and if I don't do that, the story will lose all of its pictures forever on March 1st. And then I'm going to have to go re-upload every other pic I've ever uploaded to ImageShack to imgur or something, and... God bleeping damn it.

Wait, does that apply to just people who have accounts or anonymous users, too? I've uploaded all of my several thousand images anonymously.

Just checked it out.......

GOD!

BLEEPING!

DAMN IT!

[pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

THE PAST BLEEPING WEEK HAS ALREADY BEEN BEEN THE LOWEST POINT OF MY BLEEPING LIFE, AND NOW THIS?! I'VE BEEN BLEEPING USING IMAGSHACK FOR YEARS WITHOUT PROBLEM! THE PAST 48 BLEEPING HOURS HAVE BEEN ESPECIALLY BLEEPING CRUEL!

*Etches a 1000-mile long middle finger gesture into the surface of the Earth on the North American continent, aimed at God himself*

Why do I have the feeling you're at least slightly upset about this.

Jesus Christ, I must have several thousand images uploaded to ImageShack.

I think I'm going to have to spend the better part of a weekend downloading and reuploading all of my pics in Terrain Unwise-Romans, cause I don't have most of those saved anywhere on my computer, and if I don't do that, the story will lose all of its pictures forever on March 1st. And then I'm going to have to go re-upload every other pic I've ever uploaded to ImageShack to imgur or something, and... God bleeping damn it.

Wait, does that apply to just people who have accounts or anonymous users, too? I've uploaded all of my several thousand images anonymously.
I'll have to get another account just for my NotW/mafia games! Dammit.

From imgur's FAQ,
How long do you keep the images?
As long as images are getting at least 1 view every 6 months, they will stick around forever. After that, your image may be removed to create more space for newer images.
I hope that this doesn't apply to account-registered images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom