Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know people like this meme (similar to what I just saw)

Spoiler :

actually existed. I mean, in theory they would exist in the real flesh (as would many internet memes), but I never really knew someone who fully embodied a meme.

now I do. One off my list.

Maybe you should go outside and play.

Maybe you should go outside and play.

This is oddly ironic coming from you, Aimee...

But Plut, you'll find life is much easier if you stop being upset over the little things you do care enough to be dedicated to in your life. When you don't have much in life and clamp onto what's left, any minor negative change will crush you and make life worse.

No mv is correct. But it does not sound good they way he said it.

My Rant is about Imageshack since now you can only have 500 photos for free I am leaving it for photobucket. i have nearly 2500 photos there.
Well, no thanks to them. I'm going to HAVE to go to Imgur now (or host my comics on DeviantArt).

But Plut, you'll find life is much easier if you stop being upset over the little things you do care enough to be dedicated to in your life. When you don't have much in life and clamp onto what's left, any minor negative change will crush you and make life worse.
It's NOT my fault the universe treats me like crap! :mad:

I've been writing orders for the past few hours. My eyes hurt from starting at a screen for so long and I have a headache.

DAMMIT! I ate some mustard again!

(if I have not already mentioned this, for some reason whenever I eat mustard-condiment, I always end up with awful sores in my mouth. The only thing i can think of is Im slightly allergic to something in the condiment. I can eat stuff with mustard-seeds fine. This can be a real pain as sometimes I dont know theres mustard on something until the sores come up)

It is, because you allow it to.
Bullcrap. Even people who don't allow the universe to treat them like crap still get treated like crap by the universe. Therefore, such statements about "allowing"/"not allowing" the universe to treat you like crap is an outright lie.

Deferred from the University of Michigan.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom