Return of Winter feedback

Kael

Deity
Post your feedback for this scenario here.

Yes, i took out kurio and elohim only with lucien. However when the Illians died nothing happened.

Also the reward from killing the civs wasn't noticable for me because i was only pumping sons of asena

Well.

I took a very... diffeerent tactic.

I immedately rushed the kurio's. And turn 25 had 4 cities XD...

Did require my world spell, but still.

In a side note... Well. When I killed the Grigori... For some reason 2 Priests of Leaves spawned in my capital, with no note as to why...

You might want to look into that one O.o

I apologize if I post this to the wrong area. I'm new here. I was playing a scenario with Doviello and I noticed a minor typo in my victory message. "Tales of your victory over the Elohim boost your influence, spreading your cities borders as people such to join your empire."
"such" should be "seek" I think.

On a side note, I love this mod very much.

Sorry for my English, I am not very good in it.
Well, I had rather funny game. In the first 20 turns (marathon) I got a lizardmen from dungeon event. After it my uber-lizardmen simply destroyed all my enemies. :goodjob:

One Illian city got captured by a kurio warrior and scout. They're wounded, city is in revolt.To see what happened in WB I put two illian combat3 warriors next to it. The warriors ran home..:cringe:
But never mind, just keep building scouts, you cute little Illies of the Valley, everything will be fine..
The Luce is on his way

The bonuses for killing off the civs was nice. Though the one you got from Elohim was weird since they were the last I killed as they are the hardest to reach.

I loved that the map was the same one used for the age of ice scenario. It took forever to march my troops around, but other than that a lot of fun.

I find it odd that there is a lack of Kuriorate prescence on the map since it is the one from AoI.

I noticed that the Kurios went insane with expansion then nearly killed the Illians. Then they gave up and threw an army at my Combat 5 Sons of Asena and lost :D

My game saw the Kurios wipe out the illians quite early(around t100). nothing i could do about it, as it took so long to march up with my troops. luckily the scenario isn´t lost at that point (the description isn´t very clear if the illians have to survive). But after this incident, the kuriotates rarely build a new unit, so my lucien(got crazed in a dungeon) plundered their improvements easily. After that, burning the illian cities was easy (one warrior each). Resistance was only noticeable from the bannor, but they were the first to taste my axes... The Grigory even attacked me with an adventurer( not upgraded!!), poor guy.

Here I thought it was scripted that I got 2 Adventurers within the first 25 turns from popping lairs...yes with 2 adventurer warriors this game was not much of a challenge. Certainly fun nonetheless.

Any ideas on what could be done to make this scenario more interesting?

Top Bottom