Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

I'll put 60 gold on the Druid

I'm writing something for the character background thread, so something should appear there in the next couple of days.

25 gold on Ser Farts-a-lot, the Knight.

Midnight, Day 3

The night wound on and the clouds reappeared, shedding a few tears for the fallen Harlequin. They were likely the only ones though, most of the audience was Balseraph after all and found the Harlequin's untimely demise hilarious, homeboy or not. The Paladin's fanclub had increased during the night, though maybe not everyone was as sincere as the initial core. Most were just in it for the girls.

When the bell chimed for midnight, the Harlequin's last legacy was put into works. He had been the first to vote both Druid and Knight to fight, and he would posthumously gain points for their demise, whoever won. As the two were brought into isolation, the main betting item among the on-lookers was surprisingly not who would be victorious, but rather if the loser would be revealed as a Mark. If that happened it would propel the late Harlequin to a solid first place on the scoreboard, something that certainly added to the amusement of the clown's death.

Current betting odds: Knight vs Druid: 1.44:1

24 hours until morning post.
Combatants, send in your battle ideas to LightFang!
All contestants, keep betting!

100 gold on the Druid.

{ OOC: Yes, correct. See the discussion with Diamondeye on that subject a few pages back. }

"Now, these fights begin to get interesting. To save themselves, the combatants grapple for favor among their allies. The warriors must place their faith not in the distant gods, but in each other... and in themselves."

The Luonnotar closes his eyes and smirks, then clasps his hands together, almost as if in prayer.

"I shall bet 50 gold on the Knight."

The Minotuar looks at the two contestants, until now the fighters (Knight, Ranger) won the battle when fought against a person of spells or tricks however he thinks that the Druid may have abilities that will leave the Knight defenceless. 50 gold coins drop on the table and move in such a fashion that they become an arrow pointing at the Druid.

I'll bet at least 50 gold on the druid as well

Hmmm it seems I was wrong in my choice, i change my vote back to the Knight. ((So 100 Gold on the Knight))

Top Bottom