Sunday's PAX talk (with summary of the info)

Yes! There is definitely sea turtles I just saw it move four flippers.

They may as well bring back rice and corn and clams at this point... along with Health/pollution... with all these new resources.

Kinda disappointed with no new strategic resources thus far. Saltpeter would have been good among others.

also the UA is related to mayan calendar and 2012...

Getting nervous. I hope it isn't a time related victory thing. I understand most people were joking but would be annoyed if that was part of the real UA

Is that what Greg came on to say? I quickly nipped out of the room and then came back in again to him saying, "That's what I came on to say..." Typical!!

exactly...he said that they want to keep the UA secret for the moment because it's really cool.

EDIT: it's from when it started that i keep the stream in the background and switch to it whenever i hear 2KGreg's voice XDD

Getting nervous. I hope it isn't a time related victory thing. I understand most people were joking but would be annoyed if that was part of the real UA

i'm not familar with the length of each Mayan Calendar "cycle" but perhaps it's to do with a some sort of bonus you get at the start/end of each one?

i'm not familar with the length of each Mayan Calendar "cycle" but perhaps it's to do with a some sort of bonus you get at the start/end of each one?

We were actually guessing at that in the Guess the UA thread here. A couple of cool ideas floated around with it.

Like shifting cultural/religious/science bonuses every so many turns to try and copy baktuns or one of the other calenders.

Someone just asked what the last civ was on the stream!!!!

And it is!!! According to Greg...

" Haha you're not learning the last civ that easily" :( They are witholding it from us on purpose

Top Bottom