The Grand Campaign! an IOT EUIV game

Well how many are able to play?
My rule was to go with it if we had enough but only one guy showed up, but people have been so silent I'm unsure whether to start. I cannot access chat at this point. If someone is able to provide information I'd love to hear it.

Let's do this then! I'm starting up the game in 20 minutes or so. Lobby will be open, then the game will start in 50 minutes.

Thou 3 of the 4 will be Scotland, England and France :p so this is going to be interesting... Almost a single player game hehe

Starting up the game. I'm closing down Chrome to save bandwith. I'm opening a lobby as soon as I can, the game will launch in 23 minutes.

And so the session of today has ended!

The year is 1500.

The Reformation fired in 1496! All of Europe is already facing religious problems. Especially Britain is divided along the middle...

Spoiler :

erez87 joined us for this session and maintained peace in the UK after conquering Ireland, rising Britain to the third strongest power in Europe militarily and economically. However as he left us for the last couple of years, England has divulged into dark practices, broken its alliance with Scotland. England is now isolated only aligned with Friesland, and France, after consolidating border provinces and ugly internal spots such as Maine, has begun creating a massive fleet. Let's hope the wise rule of erez87 returns to us again so peace can be restored in the northwest.

In the southwest, Portugal rose from having lost Algarve and invaded Morocco... While giving Castille a province with a misclick. Castille has had the Iberian wedding with Aragon, and is growing in power...

In the east, Teutonic Order went from doing absolutely nothing except lose a few wars for 30 years to reconquering its Polish territories over 10 years. Tyo did very impressively in his short participation in the current session.

In the Middle East, the Ottomans waged a massive war against Mamlukes, and took Levant provinces from them. Hejaz... No idea. Seems to be doing quite well.

Spoiler :

So, Scotland spent a few decades doing not very much... My dreams of early colonial expansion ran into some problems. There's been huge efforts in building the economy, though, which might give us a fighting chance.

Peace in our time with England, though after Erez quit for the final hour, the AI began breaking every treaty we had made. The Scots had to sit back and watch as Ireland fell under diploannex assault from England. And a united Scandinavia still holds the northern isles. Who knows what the future holds...

edit: thanks for the pics, Angst!!

Does England have a Protestant center?

And lol, sorry daft, I knew it would happen if the ai gets control :p

In the southwest, Portugal rose from having lost Algarve and invaded Morocco... While giving Castille a province with a misclick. Castille has had the Iberian wedding with Aragon, and is growing in power...

I'm still salty about the misclick. I suppose I should look on the bright side - Castille will be less likely to declare war on me, and I can choose the conquest of Iberia on my own terms?

Still, I'll need some good alliances to defeat Castille now that it has Aragon and Naples under its belt.

I wonder if me stealing Cristóbal Colón will have any effect on Castille's exploration, or if its a minor detail?

Poor CC... He died in Scotland having spent many years sailing around the dreary North Atlantic. No Caribbean island holidays for him.

When do you guys want to play the next session? Is the 28th good for you all?

I'll be at a birthday party that evening, for a good friend of mine who is also expecting a baby soon.

Feel free to carry on without me, though - if Scotland falls, I'll find some other country to play as, until they can be liberated ;)

I just joined the DND of a few of our players. Would it be fine for you guys to start this game 1 or 2 hours later? EDIT The game doesn't have to end that much time later.
Also, how does the aforementioned weekend work out for you?

Top Bottom