The Grand Campaign! an IOT EUIV game

I know. I started the EU campaign first so that's a priority if it's not ok for you guys.

It'd be nice with some more replies to the thread tho. ;) I am reserving a large chunk of time in session weekends. So if people could spend 5 minutes checking their calender, would be neat. :)

The way my schedule pans out I'm never certain if I'll be actually free until a few days in advance. For now, it could be I'm free. I'll know more tomorrow.

Just to reiterate, I'm unable to play on Saturday. However I'm very happy for the rest of you to carry on.

Angst, how come you have all that DLC?!?! I just installed the game on my new laptop, while on Steam I took a look through the DLC. I think I'd have to pay at least £100 to get the DLC you have. There's probably £200 worth on the shop. Jeebuz!! My new PC only cost £320.

Remember when a game would have a couple of decent expansions for £15 or £20 each?

This is capitalism gone mad!!!

/rant

Anyhow, my new machine handles the game a bit better, so that will be a plus, next time I play. Which sadly won't be this Saturday.

Paradox has gone quite insane with the DLC. Ideally pick it up during sales. It gets much cheaper then. :)

EUIV has a bunch of decent expansions for 15-20€ each, plus junk expansions and unit and music packs for even more money. :p

i should be good for saturday i think

Great. :)
so so far, we're

me,
Tyo,
erez87 (?)

anyone else chirping in? :)

I'll wait about four more hours to have the roster reach 4. If you're able to play, let me know. If you aren't, let me know too. I want four people submitted to start this session.

Hey, sorry for such lateness, I'm not sure I can join today, also every time I leave the A.I. turns everything backwards diplomatically :p

It's OK erez.
I'll cancel the session today due to low player response + turn up compared to the player roster. Because I want to be fair to those that have stuff reserved.

However I'm a bit tired of reserving a chunk of my Saturday when so few people say whether they're able to play. I won't stop hosting but we need a recount.

Everyone that's still interested to play in this community game, please post in this thread and confirm your participation. Then I can properly evaluate better whether to cancel (I expect that the current turnout is an expression of how many players are actually active). And if you participate, please tell me as soon as you can whether you can play in a session or not. :)

I still love you all. Just tell me whether you can play. :) please just take part in the thread activity.

Also, next session is in two weeks and if the roster ends up as big I expect, three people will be enough.

Still in Australia, so as much as I want to be there, I kind of can't. :(

Top Bottom