Tone shall gather Fiber and Ingvar farm at I6
Leifsson shall gather Timber while Knud patrol at J5
Torilsdottir shall scout I7
Sigurd shall scout H6
Jarl Odd will recruit someone who can gather at I6

Last edited:
Turn 1:

Aelhammer

Spring passes quietly in the village of Aelhammer. John and Peter till the soil of their farms (+7 food) while Franklin works hard to shape timber into workable lumber (1 success, -1 timber, +1 lumber). Conros explores to the north-east, and beyond finding paths through the high snow-capped mountains, he also finds an old collapsed mine and rotted out foundry. Here he finds old rusted tools, their handles heavily rotted. While no longer usable as tools, once the rust is removed, they will serve as a good source of iron and so he returns them to the village stores (2 successes, +2 metal). Vin heads south-west, into lands he knows to be full of game and sets a trapline, bringing back plentiful game for the stewpot (1 success, +1 food). Meanwhile Mayor Jacqueline and Mother Rebecca work together to convince young Mathieu to make the most of himself and found a militia (5 successes, successfully recruit new villager)

Mathieu (F8) Brawl 3
Conros (F7) Sneak 3
Vin (G7) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
John (F8) Gather 3
Peter (F9) Gather 3
Franklin (F8) Gather 2, Shape 2
Mayor Jacqueline (F8) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm)
Mother Rebecca (F8) Charm 3
11 food, 3 fiber, 2 timber, 3 ore, 3 shiny, 1 lumber, 2 metal

F7
Towering snow-capped mountains and boreal forests hidden in high valleys to the east and in the west, sloping hills dotted with stone are home to sure-footed goats. There is evidence of prior mining operations.
Resources
food- foraging: -2
food- hunting: 1
fiber: 0
timber: 0
ore: 1
shiny: -1
Scouting
Aelhammer (successes: 2, turn 1)

Luoyang
In Luoyang village, Jiang and Chu farm for the food the village needs to survive but little else of note occurs as Qianglong seems little inclined to lead the village this spring.

Jiang (C8) Gather 3
Chu (C9) Gather 3
Liao (C8) Gather 2, Shape 2
Yu (C8) Sneak 3
Yang (C8) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Qianlong (C8) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm)
Guo (C8) Sneak 3
10 food, 3 timber, 3 ore, 3 fiber, 3 shiny

Gorken

Spring on the south-western coasts are a time of near-continuous rain. Despite this, Brother Oren was able to work the fields and coax an impressive harvest from the rice patties (+4 food). Meanwhile, to the east, Brother Poe and Sister Bess have left the farms to chase the wild sheep, harvesting both wool (3 success, +3 fiber) and meat (2 successes, +2 food). At home, Brother Nil works on weaving the wool into thread (1 success, -1 fiber, +1 textile). In the north, Brother Pik heads out scouting, crossing into deeper woodland hills to the east and finally coming to a wide rain-soaked lake. Along the way he finds an old bow made from wood, antler and animal gut. It is badly damaged by rain and rot but none-the-less, could serve as a template for similar bows to be built by the village in the future. A home, High Lord Sol has been speaking with Sister Jess, who’s skilled fingers promise to greatly assist the village (2 successes accumulated).

Brother Kartos (H4) Brawl 3
Brother Pik (H5) Sneak 3
Sister Bess (I4) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Brother Oren (H4) Gather 3
Brother Poe (I4) Gather 3
Sister Nil (H4) Gather 2, Shape 2
High Lord Sol (H4) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm) (2 successes accumulated towards recruiting Tinker 3 Sister Jess)
9 food, 5 fiber, 3 timber, 3 ore, 3 shiny, 1 textile

H5
Lowland jungles and steaming marsh beset with secretive animals paths encircle gently rising hills and more mature woodland. In the east, a wide shallow lake is home to cranes and singing amphibians.
Resources
food- foraging: -1
food- hunting: 0
timber: 1
ore: 0
shiny: 0
Scouting
Gorken (successes: 2, turn 1)

new invention:
Bow and Arrows
Effect: 1+ shoot
Invented by: Gorken
Requires: 1 timber, 1 textile, 1 metal

Asheburn

In Asheburn village, Harland and Celeste farm for the food the village needs to survive but little else of note occurs as Bethany seems little inclined to lead the village this spring.

Harlan (C13) Gather 3
Celeste (C12) Gather 3
Alton (C13) Gather 2, Shape 2
Johsia (C13) Sneak 3
Carla (C13) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Bethany (C13) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm)
Sarah (C13) Shoot 3
10 food, 3 timber, 3 ore, 3 fiber, 3 shiny

Clan Odd

Spring in the south is also wet. The rain proves a boon for the rice crops and Ingvar gathers enough food to feed many (+4 food). Tone gather fibers along the coastal regions near her farm, ignoring the rice patties for now (2 successes, +2 fiber) while Knud and Leifsson head south to the coast. While Knud patrols the region, Leifsson gathers timber (1 success, +1 timber). Torildottir travels east to the lowland forests near Tone’s farm and searches the area for additional features, finding nothing new (1 success; already have one success in I7). Meanwhile, Sigurd travels to the north-west, finding a shallow lake, and jungled lowlands full of mosquitos and reedy plants. While there, he finds an area with recently knocked-down hardwoods and he harvests these, bringing them back to the village to share with the village (2 success, +4 timber). At home, Jard Odd works on convincing his friend Asbjørn to join the village as a dedicated gatherer (2 successes)

Sigurd (H6) Sneak 3
Torilsdottir (I7) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Knud (J5) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Ingvar (I6) Gather 3
Tone (I7) Gather 3
Leifsson (J5) Gather 2, Shape 2
Jarl Odd (I6) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm) (2 successes accumulated towards recruiting Gatherer 3 Asbjørn)
7 food, 5 fiber, 8 timber, 3 ore, 3 shiny

H6
Lowland valleys with many small streams and two large rivers feeding into a shallow lake . heavily overgrown in jungles. The hills rise in the east, the jungles thinning to more deciduous forests.
Resources
fiber: 1
Scouting
Clan Odd (successes: 2, turn 1)

Map
the villages turn 1 v1.png

Last edited:
orders are due Sunday at 14h00 EST (though I'll update earlier if all orders are in earlier).

Thomas Berubeg has dropped. Asheburne is available to adopt if anyone wants it.

Aelhammer:
John and Peters keep farming in F8 and F9 respectively, doing their best to produce more delicious apples than their brother
Franklin, lacking the materials to do much, continues to turn Timber into Lumber for later construction.
Conros, despite being told not to wander too far by the Mayor, heads off to the northwest to see what's there. (scouting into E8)
Vin continues to put some meat on the table, because apples get dull, hunting some rabbits in G7.
Mathieu starts on his patrol circuit, taking his job very seriously and definitely not stealing apples.
Mayor Jacqueline and Mother Rebecca (F8) work together try to recruit someone to be the official smart boi (name is Salem on success, Trick 3)

Gorken Turn 2
Brother Oren will farm in H4 and Brother Poe farm in I4
Brother Pik will Scout G5
Sister Nil will shape Lumber into Timber
High Lord Sol (H4) work to try to recruit someone to build tools (Tinker 3)
Sister Bess will go hunting in I4
Brother Kartos will be on Patrol (Brawl 3)

Last edited:
Clan Odd - Turn: 2

Ingvar and Tone shall be farming in I6.
Sigurd shall scout J7
Torilsdottir shall scout H7
Knud shall patrol I6.
Leifsson shall shape ore into metal.
Jarl Odd shall continue recruiting Gatherer Asbjørn.

Clan Odd - Turn: 2

Ingvar and Tone shall be farming in I6.
Sigurd shall scout J7
Torilsdottir shall scout H7
Knud shall patrol I6.
Leifsson shall shape ore into metal.
Jarl Odd shall continue recruiting Gatherer Asbjørn.

Zap,

Excellent and thanks.

Please note that two villagers cannot both work in the same building so i will have Tone farm in I7 instead of I6.

Also, to avoid starvation (assuming your recruitment goes well), I will have Leifsson gather forage somewhere appropriate nearby.

Cheers,
I.

Last edited:
Asheburn - Turn 2

Queen Bethany - Recruit in C13
Harlan - Farm C13
Alton - Shape 2 Fiber -> 2 Textiles
Carla - Scout D11
Johsia - Scout B14
Celeste - Forage C12
Harlan - Forage C12
Sarah - (changed primary attribute to Trick per Immac's offer) - Attempt to Invent a Hoe

Turn 2:

Aelhammer

Summer comes late and meekly to the highland valleys of Aelhammer village. In the heart of the valley the ongoing discussions between Mother Rebecca and Mayor Jacqueline and the tinkerer Salem pay off as Salem joins the village as an important figure in her own right (recruit, 4 successes; Salem, tinker 3 recruited). Meanwhile, both John and Peter work their farms, harvesting baskets of apples to feed everyone (7 food). Vin’s trapline continues to prove bountiful and he brings game back to the village for everyone to enjoy (critical success! +2 food, Vin gains 1 rank in shoot). Closer to home, Franklin continues to work hard, shaping timber into workable lumber (1 success, -1 timber, +1 lumber).

Conros, accompanied by the hardy Mathieu head north-west, exploring into the hills and ravines of the area, finding some shiny yellow pebbles in an alluvial spill and thinking them gold, bring them back to the village (2 successes, +2 shiny)

Mathieu (E8) Brawl 3
Conros (E8) Sneak 3
Vin (G7) Shoot 3, Sneak 2
John (F8) Gather 3
Peter (F9) Gather 3
Salem (F8) Trick 3
12 food, 3 fiber, 1 timber, 3 ore, 5 shiny, 2 lumber, 2 metal

E8
Southern mountains give way to rolling hills, alluvial river basins, and thick forests. Bears fish the streams and further south, these join into two major rivers.
Resources
food- foraging: 0
ore: -1
Scouting
Aelhammer (successes: 2, turn 2)

Luoyang

The Luoyang, without leadership, fade into obscurity.

Gorken

The Gorken summer is fiercely hot, a time of horse-flies and mosquitos. Despite this, Brother Kartos is on alert, patrolling the lengths of the territory, though thankfully never called upon to fight. Closer to home, Brothers Oren and Poe coax rice from their farms (+7 food) while Sister Bess hunts the river’s edges, capturing small game and fish to feed the village (1 success, +1 food). Sister Nil, meanwhile focuses on shaping timber into lumber, preparing the materials the village will need (2 successes, -2 timber, +2 lumber).

In the village itself, it is a time of rejoicing; High Lord Sol has convinced Sister Jess to step up and join the village (recruit 2 successes). Sister Jess is a woman of skilled fingers and a nimble mind (tinker 3).

Brother PIk meanwhile, explores north, traveling through thin tropical forests thickly infested with spiders and their webs. Finding the webbing beautiful, soft, and plentiful, Brother Pik returns much of it to the village, bringing good news, of a distant coast to the north as well (2 successes, +2 textiles).

Brother Kartos (G5) Brawl 3
Brother Pik (G5) Sneak 3
Brother Poe (H5) Gather 3
High Lord Sol (H4) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm)
Sister Jess (H4) Tinker 3
9 food, 5 fiber, 3 timber, 3 ore, 3 shiny, 3 textile, 2 lumber

G5
Thin tropical forests divided by slow-moving languid rivers. The forest themselves are filled with spiders and their webs
Resources
food- hunting: -2
Scouting
Gorken (successes: 2, turn 2)

Clan Odd

On the banks of the mosquito-ridden lake, clan Odd is hard at work planting and harvesting rice, Ingvar and Tone bringing in basket after basket of rich harvest (+7 food). In the heart of the village, Jarl Odd is discussing matters with Asbjørn, a promising forager, who commits to taking on a larger role in village life (recruitment 3 successes, Asbjørn, gatherer 3 joins tribe). Expecting the needs of the village to expand in the coming season, Leifsson sets to foraging, returning to the village with berries and roots from the area (1 success, +1 food).

Further afield, Knud is on patrol, though thankfully not called upon to protect the clan while Torilsdottir and Sigurd set out exploring.

Torilsdottir heads north, into the tall forests, climbing in elevation and eventually coming to tall snow-capped peaks. She sees plentiful deer in the thick forests and when returning to the village, suggests the area may be suitable for hunting.

Sigurd’s exploration of the southern coasts takes him further and further east. As he travels through a land of thin forests and lowland marshes, he smells woodsmoke on the wind, and following this, he comes to a small squat pyramid, overgrown with vines and jungle vegetation. Smoke rises slowly from the pyramid and diminutive figures can be seen scurrying over the building’s surface and in and out of small tunnels. Sigurd swims across the small lake to the ruins and finds the them covered in thick vines sprouting colorful red berries, that while not edible, would serve as an excellent dye. Wherever he goes, the diminutive figures, no taller than his knee, armed with long thorns as weapons and naked except for intricate red whirls painted on their skin and capes made from large leaves, scramble to avoid him.

Sigurd (J7) Sneak 3
Ingvar (I6) Gather 3
Tone (I7) Gather 3
Jarl Odd (I6) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm) (2 successes accumulated towards recruiting Gatherer 3 Asbjørn)
8 food, 5 fiber, 8 timber, 3 ore, 3 shiny

H7
Gently sloping hills rising to tall snow-capped mountains in the north and falling to near-tropical jungle in the south. The area is rich in deer and large game.
Resources
Scouting
Clan Odd (successes: 1, turn 2)

J7
Coastal jungles and swamps with little obvious value. A secret island in the thick jungle offers unique colorful berries useful as dye and hides the ruins of a unique squat stone pyramid, a place of magic and mystery.
Resources
fiber: -1
timber: -1
ore: -2
shiny: 0 (for Clan Odd: 1 due to secret berries)
Buildings:
Pyramid Ruins (witch: 0)
Scouting
Clan Odd (successes: 3, turn 2)

New Building:
Pyramid Ruin
Effect: Generates blessing or curse based on witch.
Invented by: None
Requires: unknown- not invented yet
A villager with ‘witch’ can use the pyramid ruins to generate automatic successes.

Asheburn

This summer, the Ashburn awaken from their lethargy, infused with a new energy and motivation.

The farmer Harlan plants rye grain and bring in a generous harvest (+4 food), but Celeste abandons her farm, heading west to forage for wild berries and roots (2 success, +2 food), while Alton gets to work recovering fibrous reed and weaving it, showing an exceptional aptitude for the work (critical success, -2 fiber, +2 textiles, +1 shape).

Sarah spends a lot of time thinking about how to coax more harvest from the earth, developing a hoe, though her thoughts on the matter haven’t fully matured (inventing hoe, 1 success)

Bethany meanwhile, spends a lot of time in discussion with Jermiah, a man whose talents are not yet clear to others (2 successes, recruitment of ____)

Carla scouts south-west, crossing into an area dominated by a large fresh-water lake overgrown with algae and its banks thick with reeds. The southern forests are thin and sickly, and eerily quiet. As evidence of the rich fibers of the lakeshore plants, Carla returns with fibers useful for weaving (2 successes, +2 fiber).

Johsia scouts north-east, along a short peninsula jutting into the sea. The area is sandy and the trees that grow here grow closely together in small bundles. They smell sweetly and their resin dries in sparkling crystals. Offshore, shadows jump in the waves promising fertile fishing (1 success).

Carla (D11) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Johsia (B14) Sneak 3
Harlan (C13) Gather 3
Celeste (C12) Gather 3
Alton (C13) Gather 2, Shape 3
Bethany (C13) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm) (2 success towards recruiting ______- please specify)
Sarah (C13) Tinker (1 success towards inventing hoe)
9 food, 3 timber, 3 ore, 3 fiber, 3 shiny, 2 textiles

D11
A region dominated by a large freshland lake covered in thick algae, its banks are overgrown in reeds. The southern forests are thin and sickly, most animals avoiding the region.
Resources
food- hunting: -1
Scouting
Asheburne (successes: 2, turn 2)

B14

A thin coast of sandy land falling to a pebble-strewn beach. The seas beyond are rich in fish and promise to be fertile. Inland the beach gives way to thin copses of tropical trees, their woods rich in sweet-smelling resins.
Resources
shiny: 1
Scouting
Asheburne (successes: 1, turn 2)

Map:
the villages turn 2 v1.png

Orders due Friday noon EST

Gorken Turn 3
Brother Pik will Scout F5
Sister Nil will shape Ore into Metal
High Lord Sol (H4) work to try to recruit someone to invent thing(Trick 3)
Sister Jess Support High Lord Sol action

Aelhammer:
John and Peters keep farming in F8 and F9 respectively, doing their best to produce more delicious apples than their brother
Franklin, lacking the materials to do much, starts turning Fibers into Textiles for later use.
Conros, continuing to ignore the Mayor's instructions, heads off to the northeast to see what's there. (scouting into E9)
Vin continues to put some meat on the table, because apples get dull, hunting some rabbits in G7.
Mathieu continues on his patrol circuit, taking his job very seriously and definitely not stealing apples.
Salem begins messing with some timber in an attempt to develop a device that will let John and/or Peters climb their apple trees easier, working under the super secret codename Project Ladder.
Mayor Jacqueline and Mother Rebecca (F8) work together try to recruit someone to help gather food (name is Graham on success, Gather 3)

Asheburn - Turn 3

Queen Bethany - Recruit Jeremiah (3 Sneak), C13
Harlan - Farm C13
Alton - Build Farm in C12
Carla - Scout B12
Johsia - Scout C11
Celeste - Forage D11
Harlan - Forage D11
Sarah - Continue inventing a hoe

Turn 3:

Aelhammer

Fall is a time for apple harvests, for cider and pie and in Aelhammer, the farms John and Peter are busy at their farms harvesting for the season (+7 food). Salem spends a lot of time looking at how John and Peter spend a lot of time climbing their trees to get apples and realizing there must be an easier way, bends her mind to developing prototype tools for climbing, coming up with a plan she feels will greatly assist in the endeavor (3 successes, invents ladder)

Vin too works to bring food to the village, her trapline especially bountiful now that she has learned more about the ways of the forest (3 successes, +3 food). S

Franklin meanwhile is spinning sheep wool (1 success, -1 fiber, +1 textile) while Mayor Jacqueline and Mother Rebecca work together to recruit Graham a new forager for the villager (7 successes, new villager, Graham, gather 3).

Conros, accompanied by Mathieu heads north-east, exploring along a tall mountain range, finding tall peaks with the occasional elk and goat amongst the highland valleys. Further east, the mountains give way to forests, though due to the altitude, these are thin and nearly all coniferous (2 successes, +2 food).

Mathieu (E9) Brawl 3
Conros (E9) Sneak 3
Vin (G7) Shoot 3, Sneak 2
John (F8) Gather 3
Peter (F9) Gather 3
Graham (F8) Gather 3
Salem (F8) Trick 3
15 food, 2 fiber, 1 timber, 3 ore, 5 shiny, 2 lumber, 2 metal, 1 textile

new invention:
Ladder
Effect: 1+ gather for foraging or farming food
Invented by: Aelhammer
Requires: 2 lumber, 1 metal

E9
Tall mountain ranges covered in snow and home to bears, elk, and goats. Eastwards, a thin forest of conifers give way to lowland deciduous forests.
Resources
Scouting
Aelhammer (successes: 2, turn 3)

Gorken

Fall comes to the southeastern shores and with it the fall harvest. Brothers Oren and Poe work their rice farms, bringing bountiful harvest (+7 food). In the south, Sister Bess continues hunting along her favorite river edge, bringing game and fish to the village (2 successes, +2 food).

In the village, Sister Nil turns her attention to shaping local ores to useful metals (2 successes, -2 ore, +2 metal). High Lord Sol, working in conjunction with Sister Jess work together to try and recruit Sister Sarv, known for her sharp mind (3 successes towards recruiting Sarv, trick 3)

Brother Pik continues his exploration, moving north along the coast and finding a region of frequent rains broken by bright direct sun; the area is covered in green and Brother Pik finds multiple occasions of wild vegetables growing including onion, horse-radish, fiddle-heads, which he returns to the village (2 successes, +6 food).

Brother Kartos meanwhile, continues to patrol the whole of the area, ensuring the safety of all.

Brother Kartos (G5) Brawl 3
Brother Pik (F5) Sneak 3
Brother Poe (H5) Gather 3
High Lord Sol (H4) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm)
Sister Jess (H4) Tinker 3
14 food, 5 fiber, 3 timber, 1 ore, 3 shiny, 3 textile, 2 lumber, 2 metal

F5
Fertile coastal plains with wild vegetables easily foragable.
Resources
food- foraging: +2
food- hunting: -2
fiber: -2
timber: -2
shiny: 1
Scouting
Gorken (successes: 2, turn 3)

Clan Odd

Things are quiet amongst the villagers of Clan Odd, as, without leadership, they work only sufficiently to feed themselves.

Sigurd (J7) Sneak 3
Ingvar (I6) Gather 3
Tone (I7) Gather 3
8 food, 5 fiber, 8 timber, 3 ore, 3 shiny

Asheburn

Bethany continues discussing the needs of the village with Jeremiah, convincing the latter to lean in and assist in scouting on behalf of the group (2 successes, completes recruitment of Jeremiah, sneak 3).

Fall is harvest season and while Harlan attends to his farm (+4 food), Celeste continues foraging in the south (3 successes, +3 food).

Alton looks to expand the capacity of the village to feed itself, beginning the process of building a new farm in the west. Unfortunately, without lumber, he first focuses on shaping timber into lumber (2 successes, -2 timber, +2 lumber). Sarah too is focused on assisting the village, completing her thoughts on developing a tool to assist in gardening (2 successes, invents hoe).

Carla scouts north-west along the northern coastal peninsula, finding an grassland area that is home to small burrowing rodents and nesting birds. The coast has characteristic limestone cliffs veined with chalk and tin (1 success).

Johsia explores further west, finding a lowland area flooded with both freshwater form inland lakes and seawater from the coasts. Alligators and large swimming cats hunt the area and make exploration dangerous. None-the-less Johsia is able to bring back a multitude of wild cucumbers from small islands rising from a large lake (2 successes, +2 food).

Carla (B12) Shoot 2, Sneak 2
Johsia (C11) Sneak 3
Jeremiah (C13) Sneak 3
Harlan (C13) Gather 3
Celeste (D11) Gather 3
Alton (C12) Gather 2, Shape 3
Bethany (C13) Charm 3 (crown +1 charm)
Sarah (C13) Tinker
11 food, 1 timber, 3 ore, 3 fiber, 3 shiny, 2 textiles, 2 lumber

new invention:
Hoe
Effect: 1+ gather for foraging or farming food
Invented by: Asheburn
Requires: 2 lumber, 1 metal

B12
A coastal peninsula, this grassland area is home to small burrowing rodents and nesting birds. The coasts itself has characteristic limestone cliffs veined with chalk and tin.
Resources
ore: 1
Scouting
Asheburne (successes: 1, turn 3)

C11

Lowland swamps flooded with brackish waters mixing from inland freshwater lakes and coastal sea-water. Reedy plants growing throughout provide a ready source of fiber but alligators and other large predators make exploring the area dangerous.
Resources
food- hunting: -1
Scouting
Asheburne (successes: 2, turn 3)

the villages turn 3 v1.png

Last edited:
Aelhammer:
Graham, the younger sister of John and Peters and tired of their silliness, starts gathering sticks in F7 (Gather Timber F7)
Mother Rebecca, bored with constantly trying to recruit people and wanting to work off stress, goes to Support Graham (Support Graham, F7)
Franklin, still lacking the materials to do much, starts turning Fibers into Textiles for later use. (Shape Fiber into Textile)
Conros hears the sounds of crashing to the west, sees its just Rebecca and Graham, steals some apples from them for a snack, and heads off to the northwest to see what's there. (scouting into E7)
Vin continues to put some meat on the table, because apples get dull, hunting some rabbits in G7. (Hunt G7)
Mathieu continues on his patrol circuit, taking his job very seriously and definitely not stealing apples. (Patrol)
Salem, absurdly proud of his new invention, excitedly tries to get Franklin to make a 'ladder', but unfortunately he's already turned most of the timber stockpile into lumber, so he begins a new project, a heavy, sharp thing on a stick that can be used to cut down trees for their delicious useful flesh that he calls an 'axe' so that Franklin can make his vision come to life (Trick, designing a woodcutting axe).
Mayor Jacqueline, abandoned by Rebecca and being pestered by Salem, tries to recruit someone to actually make Salem's inventions (name is Bhaskar on success, Tinker 3)

Orders due Thursday at 6pm EST.

Brother Pik will Scout G6
Sister Nil will shape timber into lumber
High Lord Sol (H4) work to try to recruit someone gather things(Gather 3)
Sister Jess reserch a way to gather more lumber using a new tool (Axe)

Asheburn - Turn 4

Queen Bethany - Recruit Willow (3 Witch), C13
Harlan - Farm C13
Carla - Scout D10
Johsia - Scout C10
Jeremiah - Scout E10
Celeste - Gather Timber C11
Sarah - Invent a boat

Asheburn - Turn 4

Queen Bethany - Recruit Willow (3 Witch), C13
Harlan - Farm C13
Carla - Scout D10
Johsia - Scout C10
Jeremiah - Scout E10
Celeste - Gather Timber C11
Sarah - Invent a boat
What does a boat do in this case? Help with fishing?

Top Bottom