ZP modern packs: US, Sweden and Brazil

Zerver

CIV4 Unit-Maker
Hello again!
I'm happy to present you some of my new units.
I want to say a very big thanks to asioasioasio, seZereth and Chuggi for giving me very valuable tips about texturing and to snafusmith for his HUMVEE ;)
Thanx guys
So:
Sweden :king:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10834

Brazil :cool:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10833

USA :cowboy:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10831

Please, comment and rate, and - very important - report about any problems you found. I was working too hard onnat to see the people swimming in bugs.

I keep working and soonly will upload more
These are a nice use for some modern combat mod
:ar15::rotfl::spear::sniper::bump::run::rockon:

Nice detail! I especially like the desert camo on the Americans.

You don't need to worry about making modern germans or argentians (I have these almost finished, with some help from asioasioasio). :p

Good job :) Very detailed texture :)

The US military is pretty mixed ethnically. Any chance you could throw in a black face?

Sorry, what?

You took a screenshot the moment those American soldiers capture a settler, hence we can see a settler boy raising his hands on it. Also, the screenshot was taken in the desert so in my mind a link to a certain region on Earth was easily made. :D

The only other thing that came to mind was if Swedish soldiers really have ammunition pockets depicting their flag. :confused:

For the rest: :goodjob:

Nice detail! I especially like the desert camo on the Americans.

You don't need to worry about making modern germans or argentians (I have these almost finished, with some help from asioasioasio). :p

Any chance of preview? :mischief:

You took a screenshot the moment those American soldiers capture a settler, hence we can see a settler boy raising his hands on it. Also, the screenshot was taken in the desert so in my mind a link to a certain region on Earth was easily made. :D

Oooh... yeah. :lol:
But - not capturing, but, LIBERATING\DEMOCRATIZATING :lol:

The only other thing that came to mind was if Swedish soldiers really have ammunition pockets depicting their flag. :confused:

These are not flags, but the coat of arms.
And, since they are nice, why not to pick them there? Herald symbols are drawn on the bags and uniforms oftenly. Especially when the state is a kingdom

Nice units, I like the detail / faces.

Your sig says something about Chinese and Canadian units being updated, have they been posted ?

Wow cool german modern unit!
the only thing that makes me sad that our styles of texturing are very different.
I was trying to make my english early set to look like your units, but, did not succeed, they are another stylish, but not bad.

Hey, nice units. And this is my work in progress... I will need a better texture (hope for GFO_Anubis) and i hope that have no too much polygons :)

Attachments

• WipTunguska.jpg
    WipTunguska.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 237
Wow cool german modern unit!
the only thing that makes me sad that our styles of texturing are very different.

I use lots of layering techniques and feathered brushes/erasers, and filters like smart sharpen, blur, noise etc. What do you use?

Top Bottom