SOTD2: Barbarian Emancipation
KMadCandy

SOTD2: Barbarian Emancipation

did you know the barbs suffer from emancipation penalty?
Odd, how they demand Emancipation, but also appreciate the "Entertainment."

..._> You saw nothing.

barbarians are such weirdos! this screenshot is from some "research" (aka using worldbuilder and watching the results with spies *giggle*) i did back in warlords, i posted about the results here :)

One time, in Civ 3, i was playing as the Mayans, with UU javelin. If you remember, the javelin had the enslave ability, so I attacked a warrior and got a slave worker. One of my cities was a little low on pop, and since slave workers only worked at ?half? the speed of regular workers, I joined my barbarian slave worker to the city. Then, next turn that city was in disorder! I looked in, and found out that one of the reasons for unhappiness was "we are upset that you are at war with our motherland" reason! I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. What should I have done, made peace with the barbarians??:lol::lol:?:lol:????:lol::lol::lol:

wow. that is just KMadCandy owning the city. firstly, there is no espionage slider, meaning that he is playing vanilla or warlords, where you can't investigate cities until communism, and he is learning divine right. and the fact that there are 4 strategic resources, meaning that it is obviously sharing with another city, which barbs cant do.

billybones27 said:
wow. that is just KMadCandy owning the city. firstly, there is no espionage slider, meaning that he is playing vanilla or warlords, where you can't investigate cities until communism, and he is learning divine right. and the fact that there are 4 strategic resources, meaning that it is obviously sharing with another city, which barbs cant do.

just take it as funny.....

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Screenshot of the Day
Added by
KMadCandy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media