MagisterCultuum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just read about Coolidge a few days ago, I still want to learn more about him but from what I do know I'd say he is far superior to either Reagan or Lincoln (The former was not as great as conservatives think he wa and the latter is not as great as almost everyone thinks he was) and probably in the same ballpark as Jefferson.
    How precisely does Geo-Libertarianism differ from "Regular" Libertarian Party style Libertarianism? I know there's something there about taxes being replaced with taxes on land and resources but I don't really know how it works otherwise. What advantages does it have over normal Libertarianism?
    Its really, really hard to tell the line between incompetence and treason.

Either way Obama is unfit for office, but its hard to tell if there's more to it.

I know he lied.

I don't exactly trust the media or the liberal-biased posters here. I don't know what to think.
    What do you make of Obama's big scandal that just happened? I feel like I'm torn to pieces between the economy (Where I agree with Republicans more) and foreign policy + civil liberties (Which I don't like either side on, but think the GOP may be worse, or at least Mitt Romney.) I put more weight on the latter before, but if the scandal was as serious as I think it is, having a Democrat candidate that belongs in a jail cell may well get me to prefer a President Romney.
    Coolidge was probably a good one as well, although I do wish he had ignored prohibition and not prosecuted people under it (I know it was in the constitution, but that doesn't force the executive branch to enforce anything, does it?)

I already knew Wilson absolutely sucked.

And when I said "The 20's" I actually meant I didn't know anything much about the Presidents numbered 20-29.
    Just wondering, how often have you got that "A vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote for Obama" line? Since I usually (Although not by much) lean Republican over Democrat, I've received this comment several times and it gets frustrating. Have you experience similar for backing Gary Johnson? (I back him too BTW.)
    Hi MC, I am new to FFH2 and would like to ask you a couple of questions:
    1.What changes does FFH make to vassals? Do techs diffuse to them insanely fast? Because I notice that whenever I take a vassal and have 10-15 techs on them, in less than a dozen turns the vassal is up to my level. And then they just break away voluntarily.
    2.I just tried an experiment with the Mercurains-put a barb ogre and a Kuriotate/Good/RoK warrior between a lot of peaks and a barb ogre and a Kandros Fir/Neutral/RoK warrior between some other peaks. On the next turn, the barb ogres killed both the warriors, but I didn't get any spirits reborn in my empire? Both of them were RoK, and Cardith was Good. Is there something I miss about this mechanic?
    BTW, the Great Sage was named after you, right:D
    Thanks!
    Hey Magister:) re: cooling fans for your laptop. I don't have any specific brand recommendation, other than to suggest whichever one you get make sure it fits your laptop properly. If you have a typical size laptop this shouldn't be a problem but in my case I have an over-sized 'gaming laptop' and so I needed to special order one.
    The best kinds are the ones where you can adjust the position of the fan(s) so that the air is being blown into the most ideal location (where the vents are). They don't cost very much. Mine was actually quite expensive ($100) as it was made specifically for my laptop, but assuming you have a standard size laptop, a decent customizable cooling pad shouldn't cost more than $30, if that. As for the rest of your questions, I'd recommend posting them in Computer talk - the audience there is much better equiped to answer your questions. :)
    I love the work you've put into Fall From Heaven. Without all your lore, it wouldn't be as fun. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom