A Divided Nation
It is 1861, and the southern half of the United States has declared its independence and seceded from the Union. You have until 1869 (100 Turns) to reunify the Nation by controlling 80% of the United State's population. Play as the Union or the Confederacy on an accurate map of the eastern U.S.
* Many new Industrial-era techs, units, and buildings, several unique to the United States
* Higher level difficulties add additional challenges for human players.
* New civ-specific Policy Branches reflecting Civil War laws
* New resources including Tobacco, Rations and Rifles
* For help, see the PDFs in the Mod folder.
How to Load
Activate Mod => Single Player => Custom Game => American Civil War => Load Mod
If you have trouble downloading or installing this mod (i.e. the mod does not display in your Mods list), see this guide.
Requires Gods and Kings Expansion!
Do not load this scenario with any mod that changes base game attributes. UI only mods, like IGE and InfoAddict, should function. MAC Users see this CivFanatics forum thread for help on enabling mods.