Custom Civilization - ModBuddy template

Custom Civilization - ModBuddy template 2.4

This version contains a tiny revision to account for the location of the Log files (used for troubleshooting) being changed.

All other content of the template is identical to version 2.3.
This revision contains two minor corrections, to remove an obsolete reference from an icon file and to amend one part of the Textures help file.

The obsolete reference was causing a non-impacting error within the Asset Cooker log, though it may have been confusing the troubleshooting process for some. With this change, the error no longer appears.
I have added some further notes to some of the help files - nothing of significant consequence. Primarily, I have slightly fleshed out the 'Build Actions' and 'Basic Troubleshooting' sections.
Long overdue, I suspect, I have now updated the ModBuddy custom civilization template.

The key changes include:

1. Correcting 1x code error that was preventing something from functioning in-game.
2. Correcting numerous errors within the example XLP files that were intended to showcase artwork outcomes.
3. A complete overhaul of the Build Actions to ensure they are efficient.
4. The addition of comprehensive explanations on how to put together the non-code elements of the template. Now, the template download contains help files which talk new modders through how to actually generate their own artwork and make it game-ready, as well as how to include it in their build.
Top Bottom