Changelog:
- now both internal and international trade routes yield Artist and Merchant points, amount of points was nerfed from 2/5 to 3/10 of Trade Route Gold.
- normal Internal Trade routes are disabled, that means replacing Granary, Stone Works, and Workshop (that's why they appear among unique components).
- Internal Trade routes yield :c5food: Food and :c5production: Production equal to 1.5x the :c5gold:Gold of the trade route.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
Changelog:
- Nave UU is now Galley class (obsoletes at Chivalry).
Changelog:
  • fixed missing PurchaseCooldown, GlobalFaithPurchaseCooldown for Zilath
  • Nave UU now correctly obsoletes at ObsoleteTech of its upgrade unit instead of its PrereqTech
  • code cleaning
Fixed a bug which caused the music not to continue after the end of the peace theme.
Thanks again to gwennog for helping me debugging and saving my time for it.
Changelog:
  • added beautiful custom promotion icons by gwennog
  • fixed bug whereby inland cities adjacent to lake count as coastal and won't be paired to cities with an Epineion
  • some text and code cleaning
Changelog:
  • Thyrrenian Piracy promo now persists when upgrading the Nave
  • fixed coastal-inland pairing not happening when constructing a building giving a free Lighthouse in city (i.e. Great Lighthouse wonder)
  • other fixes
Thanks to Gwennog for pointing out the bugs. :)
Reactions: gwennog
Changelog:
  • UU Zilath: fixed bug for foreign Trade Mission being unavailable and domestic trade mission giving no Gold.
  • UA: raised Great people points from trade routes from 1/3 to 2/5 of TR Gold yield
  • UA: internal trade routes yielding Gold now provide also 1/4 of Gold as Food and Production in the destination City (not shown in trade route UI but in side notification).
  • UU Zilath: Gold for domestic mission now equal to 1/2 of foreign one (before it was 2/3) but now gives also Culture equal to 1/10 of foreign trade mission Gold.
Top Bottom