JFD's Civilizations - Japan (Tojo) for Vox PopuliEmpire of the Pacific (UA)
(does not need the original mod)
(link to original mod)
+1 Science and Production from Coastal Buildings. Gain 30 Science, scaling with Era, when acquiring Ocean, Coast, or Lake tiles via any means.
Imperial Shrine (UB) (replaces Circus)
Yamato (UU) (replaces Battleship)
- +3 Culture, +2 Faith (instead of none).
- Increases the Military Unit Supply Cap by 1.
- All military units trained in the City receive the Emperor's Will Promotion (Increased Combat Strength based on unit damage (Tenacity)). Granted to all combat units.
- 2 slots for Great Works of Art or Artifact. +5 Culture and Golden Age Points if Themed. Fill both slots with Art or Artifact created by you to gain the bonus.
- +20 Combat Strength and +5 Ranged Combat Strength.
- Type 94 Naval Guns (+25% Combat Strength when attacking, +1 Range).
- Armor Plating I (+25% Combat Bonus when defending).
To install, extract to C:\Users\[your username]\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.
More details in forum thread.
Additional mod compatibility
- JFD: Code, Design, Writing
- Leugi: Art (Leaderscene)
- Regalman: Art (Map)
- Janboruta: Art (Leader Icon)
- Danrell: Graphics (Yamato, Kagero)
- Andreas Waldeloft: Music
- HungryForFood: Vox Populi Compatibility, Art (Icons for Kagero, Imperial Shrine, Governor's Office)
I am not the author of the original mod.
JFD's Civilizations - Japan (Tojo) for Vox Populi (v 9)
Compatibility and other changes for the Community Balance Patch.