Resource icon

[LH] Abd El-Krim v.1 2016-10-05

ABD EL-KRIM

I present to you Abd El-Krim, a somewhat modified version of my older Dhu Nuwas LH. I'll be using him as leader of the Berbers in my World of Legends mod/uxp. I will admit that he's not necessarily my best leaderhead, especially when compared to my previous LH Khosrau, which is why I call this "version 1". I will return to fix him later, but for now I think he'll do.

Background: Abd El Krim was a guerrilla leader of a North African resistance movement against European colonial powers in the early 1900s. Although ultimately unsuccessful, he developed many guerrilla tactics that would be used by later revolutionaries such as Che Guevara, Ho Chi Minh, and Mao Zedong. It was with these guerrilla tactics that he harassed the armies of various European powers such as France and Spain. He was exiled to the small island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean, but later found his way into Egypt. He would live to the 1960s, witnessing the independence of various North African and Arabic nations, a cause he had worked hard for.
  • abddy_2_EPS.jpg
    abddy_2_EPS.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 196
  • abdkins_diet_QEw.jpg
    abdkins_diet_QEw.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 220
Author
cybrxkhan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update