Menander I leads Indo-Greece in this Mod of Civilization VI

Menander I leads Indo-Greece in this Mod of Civilization VI v1

screenshot.4.jpg
The Indo-Greek Kingdom

Leader / Menander I

Civilization Trait / Lotus of Alexandria
Encampment Districts receive a +1 Faith adjacency bonus for being adjacent to Jungle, Oasis, and Floodplains tiles.Units have +1 movement when starting in friendly territory.

Leader Trait / Procinct for War
Ranged, Cavalry and Chariot Units earn Great Prophet Points from Kills. Gain the Haathi Savar Unique unit when they research the Horseback Riding technology.

Civilization Unique unit / Thureophoros
Indo-Greek unique Ancient Era Unit that replaces the Archer. It ignores zones of control and is a little more sturdy, but only has a range of 1.

Leader Unique unit / Haathi Savar
Indo-Greek unique Classica Era Unit when Menander I is their leader. Faith is earned from kills with this unit. It is unlocked with the Horseback Riding Tech.

Unique Building / Stupa
A building unique to Indo-Greece for Religious and Military Development. It provides +1 Amenity to the city where it is built, unlike the Temple which it replaces. It produces Great General Points instead of Great Prophet Points.
---
This is the first edition of the Indo-Greek civilization. This civilization is fully playable!
The Indo-Greek Kingdom was somewhat of a paradox. Although ruled and conquered through war, Indo-Greece mixed Greek philosophy and Indian theology to give birth to what is commonly known as Mayahana Buddhism. With your early mobility and sources of religious growth, Indo-Greece is capable of turning a brutal early game into a peaceful and defensible religious power. Although Menander I considered his armies as defensive in nature, that might can quickly be turned on your neighbors. With your unique units, you can strike quickly or turn back the tide of foreign onslaughts. Build your Stupas to ensure that you will always have Generals on hand to defend

I'll be updating this once we get the SDK, and I'll be looking to add alternate leaders in the near future.
---
Installation Instructions
Unzip the files into your Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods directory
In order for Art to work correctly, Unzip the contents of "DreadHerring's Icons" into
Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION VI/Base/Assets/UI/Icons
In order for models to display properly the contents of the "DreadHerring's Artdefs" Archive should be copied into
Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION VI/Base/ArtDefs/

This will replace the current files to accommodate my icons, so backing up your files is always recommended.
The most current version of all my mods contain the same collection of icons and artdefs. A copy from any mod will suffice for the others.
This is a workaround for a lack of an SDK, and a copy of the files without my modifications is supplied should the original files be desired.
---
Credits
Mod formatting thanks to @Rob (R8XFT)
Thanks to @mbl for pointing me towards the icon fix and providing me with the tools needed to insert building and unit art into the game!
---
Known Issues:

You will continue to get Great Prophet Points long after you receive a Great Prophet. This is a part of the base game as nothing currently curtails the collection of Great Prophet Points.​
Author
DreadHerring
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom