1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Moda's Huge Earth Map Pack Version 2019-08-11

A custom true-start map pack containing five huge (106x66) Earth maps.

1. Moda
    A custom true-start map pack containing five huge (106x66) Earth maps.

REQUIRES GATHERING STORM EXPANSION

Maps included are:
    Spoiler Moda's Huge Earth :
    20190624230229_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Eurasia :
    20190621173444_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Europe :
    20190624005749_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Americas :
    20190628034821_1.jpg

Spoiler Moda's Huge Middle East :
    20190708163455_1.jpg

Resources are placed manually, corresponding to real-world deposits and for game balance

All Civs are playable on each map. Civs whose capitals aren't on a particular map instead have their spawn point randomly selected from a pool of pre-set locations.

Feel free to edit and use these maps as you please, including with your own mods. All I ask is to be credited if you re-upload my work!

Known Bugs and Issues:
    - Currently maps made with the in-game world builder don't have river flooding, polar ice melting, or the ability to create dams. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to fix that right now.
    - Unfortunately having random spawns for city-states bugs the game when starting later than the ancient era. As a compromise, I have chosen pre-set spawns for all city-states on all maps, even those without true spawn locations (eg. Hong Kong in the Europe Map). I'll revert city-states back to semi-random spawns as soon as a solution is found.