Mouse's Rise of Mankind

Mouse's Rise of Mankind 0.8.2

Just a quick patch to make AI settle more
New national wonders and new AI that actually plays them hard like a player, also improved AI turn response time the load on your computer should go way down code heavily optimized now. Will now be working on heavily on resource units bonuses.
Fixing AI some more and fixed horse resource control open terrain +1 movement now works and added use data for all the new abilities. Next update i will explain the rules better for each resource in more detail in the civilpedia.
Fixed AI Settling back to what i had on version 0.6 with some revamping. adviser should be smarter now too, Also combat system tied to resources should be working now as well as barbarians healing when on their encampments only.
Fixing bugs in AI should be better now again they should play harder again, also barbarians have improved tactics. Also if i could get report back if Barbs healing in encampment as well.
AI has been fixed Dynamic AI is now active, took me a while but had to remove a lot of AI+ to get it work. Took longer then I thought AI+ has a lot of errors. But this fixed the bugs in AI+ while doing what he was trying to achieve.

Combat system now is going to be heavily based on extra units bonuses for having a resource right now we have 2 so far partially done so far if you got any ideas post them on the board. The rules of what we have so far since i have not changed the civilpedia yet is:

- Horses add 1 movement to all land units excluding cavalry based units including settlers and builders great people are being left untouched.

- Horses adds 2 combat strength to all cavalry units

- Iron adds 3 combat strength to all units later then Bronze Working (Land and Naval).
So much new tech tree, also new AI Logic tree's for each leader. Newer version of AI+ has been integrated fully. New unit rules also faster healing for units forts more effective then before. Almost like healing in own territory heavily needed for seiging late game cities.
Fixed Ai pseudo yields to improve unit production.
-Tech tree visuals fixed for economics
- also future tech now requires all tech's to be researched
-Reduced tech cost fixed bug that were caused by new update
-New tech tree AI competes very well on it now
Update being re uploaded with working changes to siege equipment taken out. Smarter AI with improved AI+, and also Vanilla tech tree had been implemented again with masonry need archery to be researched. Fixes AI not getting archers. Rest of the tech and civic tree is vanilla now.
Catapult 1 range now but is support formation now
Artillery 3 range
Missile Artillery 4 range
AI is more intelligent thanks to siesta guru you can thank him on his page for AI+, we are now working together on fixing stuff and balancing the game. And possibly coming up with some new interesting game mechanics we will hopefully be making a community patch.

New resource balancing Harder barbarians that settle like a Major Civilization now, don't let them plant or they will start crushing making units in there town and controlling resources like a player. Will be working on more mechanics to make this better over time.
Told AI to produce more units again slowed down their settling slightly to prevent spamming of settlers, also to improve unit production for them. Changed the algorithm for resources again spread them out more but more evenly across continents. Opened up available terrains for and other new changes:

- Iron now spawns on flat plains
- oil spawns on grass lands now too
- aluminum now spawns in plains as well
- More shipwrecks
- Tougher smarter barbarians that can have cities(Barbarian factions coming soon)
- AI now sends settler with bigger army now
- Now need 3 of a strategic resource to produce units in any city, and need 4 to purchase in any city; also need 2 and district to purchase units.
AI+ got updated so i took some of it and added to my version of it. Added Minors building districts. AI now builds them almost as soon ad they get them based on leader flavors.
- Fixed AI over settling
- Fixed tech's and civics not lining up properly for 500 turn game
- Reduced cost of techs and civics by 30%
- Now need 3 Strategic resource to produce units in any city
- Now need 4 Strategic Resources to buy units in any city
- Barbarian aggression highly increased
- reduced bonuses to AI to compensate for smart AI

Attachments

• civ6-saladin.jpg
    civ6-saladin.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 96
Top Bottom