Quo's Combined Tweaks

Quo's Combined Tweaks v7.0.19 BETA

This just a minor patch that fixes some bugs and slightly rebalances the recently released new Egypt.
  • Fixed a bug with Egypt's new Iteru ability that caused the bonus to building wonders in cities that already have a wonder to be much higher than the intended 20%.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Egypt's new Iteru ability to trigger its production bonus when you begin construction on a wonder, rather than when you finish.
  • The +1 Faith +1 Culture radial bonus from Sphinxes that affects desert tiles no longer applies to tiles with floodplains (you can still build Sphinxes on floodplains, just the radial bonus won't apply to those tiles.)

This hopefully should fix most of the issues with the last release.

I'm curious to hear whether the new relic ability is overpowered. If it is providing too much Tourism too early, I have the option of not having the relic appear until Egypt reaches some later milestone. The main idea though is that Egypt, of all civs, should have ancient relics ripe for stealing by other civs.
Assorted stuff in this patch. A lot of it affects Egypt. Also a fairly major change to how Water from housing works for the purpose of Aqueducts.

upload_2017-5-29_18-58-29.png

Balance Changes

Civs

• Egypt
    • Egypt's ability set has been changed somewhat since the last rollout. I decided relying on rivers and deserts was just too much, and I preferred the Sphinx changes to the other changes. So no longer are Egypt's abilities tied to rivers.
    • Cleo no longer has +2 trade routes.
    • Egypt now receives 1 free relic for each city with an ancient or classical wonder
    • Egypt also receives +2 relic slots in the palace to support these new relic abilities
      • Ability does not stack within a single city. It needs to be a wonder in a unique city.
  • France
    • Catherine now automatically meets civs on the turn they discover Astrology (inheriting the ability Gilgamesh loses in this patch). I felt it made more sense for her.
      • She will give you her "kudos" speech if she discovers you this way.
      • Being discovered this way does not (for now) reveal the location of your capital. I'm still thinking through whether that should be added.
  • Gilgamesh
    • No longer automatically meets other civs when they discover Writing.
  • India
    • Indian Stepwells now provide housing from Water equivalent to coastal water to cities they are adjacent to.
      • Basically, it is +1 additional Housing that does not stack with coasts or other Stepwells.
      • It does stack with the Housing bonus from Rivers.
      • Essentially you'll want at least one Stepwell next to each of your Indian cities.
Districts
  • Aqueducts now provide Water from Housing to all cities within 6 tiles of the Aqueduct tile.
    • Objectively, this means with careful planning you now can place cities away from sources of fresh water, as long as you can have a "feeder" city with an aqueduct that can supply it.
    • ...just make sure nobody pillages that aqueduct or takes the feeder city from you...
  • Roman baths now provide an extra point toward Great Engineers to make the district a little better than the standard equivalent.

Resources

• Removed code that lowered instance of Stone on the map. Stone should be about 50% more common than before. The code is no longer needed given other changes that came in later.

Governments

• Monarchy now provides +1 Culture to farms within 3 tiles of an Encampment. (Change from +1 Culture to farms within 1 tile of an Encampment or Entertainment District)
Units
  • Battering Rams now appear later on the tech tree, at Construction. This is partly because the Construction tech has been very bald since I removed Siege Towers, and partly to make the Oligarchy bonus of getting a free Battering Ram more attractive.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug with the Democracy government that caused a culture bomb to trigger when you placed but did not yet complete a wonder
  • Fixed a bug in the description text for Troopers 3 and 4 that listed the incorrect eras for units boosted by these policies
  • Removed erroneous text that claimed Swordsman units still had +5 combat bonus

Other Stuff
  • Updated ability description text in a few places to describe in more literal terms some civ abilities, in case the player installs additional mods that alter some assumptions about the cost of pantheons/civics/etc
Please report any feedback or issues.
I usually don't like to roll out two versions on the same day, but I've made significant progress with a second set of major changes and want to put them into testing as soon as possible over this Memorial Day weekend while players are free.

This patch focuses exclusively on Egypt. It is based on conversations last month about various possible changes to how Egypt's abilities work. It was noted that the "Iteru" ability was self defeating because it ruins your best tiles. So with this revision I hope to keep Egypt's focus on rivers and wonders, but also make it play a bit better.

upload_2017-5-27_21-10-15.png

Egypt's ability set as of this patch:
  • Begin with 2 extra trade routes (same as previous patches). You still need the Foreign Trade civic to use these routes.
  • Egyptian cities on rivers have +1 appeal. (This applies to all tiles controlled by the city as long as the city center is on the river.)
  • You receive +30% production towards wonders and districts in any city that has built a world wonder. This now applies to any tile, not just river tiles.
  • The Sphinx has been changed from previous releases. It now provides +1 Culture +1 Faith to every desert tile surrounding it.

Please report any bugs or issues you encounter.
This release features a rebalance of Governments. This is something I planned for a long time and only now have had time to spend time on. With these changes come a few minor changes to some game rules. Originally, those rules were put in to balance the game better, but I think its clearer to see them displayed clearly on screen.

The changes are perhaps easiest described with a screenshot:

upload_2017-5-27_16-0-34.png

Changes to Governments

Tier 1

• Autocracy: +1 to all Yields in the Capital. +1 Faith for each tile adjacent to a Wonder.
  • Classical Republic: Cities with a district receive +1 Amenity. Settlers have +2 Moves.
  • Oligarchy: +4 Strength for land melee units. Free Ram when you complete an Encampment.
Tier 2
Note that these governments have been moved on the Civics tree.
  • Theocracy: Purchase combat units with Faith. +50% Production toward Holy Sites.
  • Monarchy: +2 Housing. +1 Culture to Farms next to Encampment or Entertainment districts.
  • Merchant Republic: +2 Trade Routes. Oases provide +6 Gold.
Tier 3
  • Fascism: +4 for all land combat units. Ranged units have +2 Range.
  • Communism: 'Land units gain +4 Defense Strength. All cities gain Urban Defenses.
  • Democracy: Great people cost 50% less. All districts culture bomb.

Other Changes

• From the early days of this mod, Support units have cost 50% normal. That has been removed in this patch. You can get a free Battering Ram with the right government choices.
  • Swordsmen units and unique units related to them no longer receive +5 combat bonus from this mod. This was an early attempt to balance the game, but the need for it is no longer there.
  • The Bastions policy was modded a while back to give you Urban Defenses in all cities. Those changes have been removed. Urban Defenses are now acquired from the Communism government instead.

This is a beta release, so still subject to change. I welcome feedback. Have a good time playing.
This is the published non-Beta version of Quo's Combined Tweaks. This version makes only one very minor change from the previous version.

• Fixed a bug with the Riders 2 (Chivalry) Policy not correctly displaying updated description

This version does not have the "Beta" tag. It will be the version published to Steam shortly.
This release brings a number of bug fixes and some minor balance tweaking.

Changes to Balance
  • Reduced the multiplier for late game techs and cultures by about 33% when the the "slower tech speed" option is set (as it is by default). Late game techs and civics are still about twice as expensive as normal when this mode is set.
  • Greek Acropoli no longer provide a free envoy, as this proved to be overpowered.

Changes to Policies
  • The Survey policy now also also applies the ability to ignore rivers and zone of control to Settler units (as well as Recon units)
  • The Veterancy policy now provides a +100% bonus to building Encampments (up from +30%).

New MyOptions Settings
A number of options are now configurable by editing the MyOptions.sql file in the main mod folder.
  • The 'Rocketboots' setting that controls the number of bonus Move Points non-siege units receive.
  • Whether Walls require a Barracks or Stable as a prereq.
  • Whether Siege units can move and shoot on the same turn.

Bug Fixes and Clarifications
  • Clarified that the Civilization Buffs Only ruleset also applies Friendship Bonuses (this was changed a while back due to a player request but not documented)
  • Fixed an issue that caused the No Goody Huts and No Barbarians options to disappear when the Civ Buffs Only ruleset was selected

Known Issues
  • The Enable Team Visibility option disappears when the Civilization Buffs Only option is selected. Fix is easy, but I need to locate the specific code. Will probably be fixed in next patch.
This release features a few minor bug fixes and changes to gameplay.

Gameplay Changes
  • Social Policies cards that provide a bonus to constructing a unit now apply retroactively to units of previous eras. For example, if a policy card provides a bonus to building units in the Renaissance era, units from any previous era are also affected. The final policy card in each tree provides a bonus to units from any era.
  • Most policies that provide bonuses to building units now stagger there bonus amounts.
    • Early policies provide a 30% bonus, building to 50% as you progress to later policies.
    • Naval policies are not affected by this change. They all still provide a 100% bonus.
  • Roman Legions no longer receive a bonus versus other Infantry units
  • The default setting for the number of Barbarian camps in the MyOptions file has been changed from 2 to 3. You can change this value if you desire.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the AI version of Gilgamesh to get stuck and unable to research further civics when receiving his free civic on turn 1.
This is a minor balance and bug fix build.

Changes Made

Main

• Melee ships now receive +8 damage versus City Centers (down from +12).
  • Closed a redundancy in the Siege promotion "Expert Crew." This promotion normally gives Siege Units the ability to move and shoot on the same turn, but all Siege units start with this ability in this mod, making the promotion useless. Changed to "This unit has +1 Movement."

Changes to Pericles (Greece)
  • Pericles' "free boost on entering an era" ability has been tweaked, based on player feedback about it being too powerful. Now when entering a new era, you now receive 1 Civic boost if you are suzerain of at least 1 city state, and a second boost if suzerain of at least 3 (down from 'One boost per city state' with no limit, in the previous release.)

Friendship Bonus Changes
  • Befriending Scythia now provides units with +10 HP on a kill (down from +25)
  • Befriending Persia now allows Builders to construct the Pairidaeza unique improvement (changed from 'Removes penalties in occupied cities'). This is due to me learning more about the occupied city mechanic and worrying a bit about stability.
Utility
  • The +1 Movement granted to all units by this mod now only applies to units that begin with at least 2 Move Points. This likely won't change anything obvious, but is there for added stability.

Changes Not Made

• Investigated a player-reported issue with Aztec friendship bonus still applying after friendship expires, but could not recreate. For now, bonus remains as-is (+4 combat strength for the duration). If there are problems with this ability that I've missed please let me know.
A couple of bug fixes and a few new abilities.

FYI, I made an attempt at rolling more of the Improvements Patch in, but most of it is still not rolled in. I'm having some issues with overlapping code. No ETA yet on when I can get it all married together.

New Stuff

Changes to Greece

• Pericles now receives a free Civic boost for every City State he is Suzerain of when he enters a new era. (Many thank yous to Gedemon for his assistance in working through this code).
  • The Acropolis district now provides a free city state envoy when completed.
  • (Nothing new yet for Gorgo, so she's a little underpowered right now compared to Pericles. The thing that was in the works doesn't function correctly. Plan on visting her again soon.)

Changes to Sumeria
  • Sumeria now receives the Code of Laws civic for free at the start of the game.

Balance Changes
  • Un-nerfed Monuments. Monuments now provide +2 Culture again, up from +1.
  • Ambassador's Suite building. This building now provides +3 tokens (up from +1).

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug with Stonehenge appearing in the wrong place on the tech tree
  • Fixed a bug where Gilgamesh's ability to meet a civ automatically on the turn after they discovered Writing would fail if the game was saved and reloaded prior to the other civ learning Writing
This is the non-Beta release, identical to the latest Steam version of the mod but with the "Beta" tag removed. Otherwise there are no changes from 3.09.5.
This is a very minor release intended to patch some bugs. This is also likely the version soon to be published to Steam (since this version has so far proven very stable).

Bug Fixes:
  • Befriending Arabia now correctly gives the befriended Civ +2 Great Prophet points per turn (instead of just giving you +2 on the turn you become friends)
  • Fixed a bug with the setting for Builder ability to speed District construction (originally from the Civ 6 Improvements Patch, by Xaviarlol). When I updated his code and added the option to turn it off, I made a mistake in implementation and permanently turned it off. it should now correctly work. (Note that the Aztecs don't yet have anything extra for their UA, will work on this for next patch if there is time).
  • Various small updates to text to fix broken text strings and misleading info.
Unfortunately this release brings a mix of removed features and new features.

Temporarily Removed:
  • You no longer receive a Resource expo when you have more copies of a Luxury than any other player
  • The Luxury victory has been removed
  • Reasoning: The risk of crash to desktop is too high at this time, since we do not have access to the DLL files.
  • I may consider releasing the Luxury Victory as its own standalone mod at some time in the future.

Other Stuff
  • Aztecs:
    • Building the Templo Mayor now also provides a free Builder whenever you complete an Entertainment Complex
  • Brazil
    • Finishing the Brazilian Revolution project now provides Brazil a huge one-time burst of Great People Points
    • Brazilwood Camps now provide +2 Gold (up from +1)
    • I am unsure if the AI correctly uses this ability. It may require some tuning to get it there. Not currently a high priority.
  • Arabia
    • Friendship bonus is now +5% Science and +2 Great Prophet Points per turn
    • Changed from +8 science in the capital which was very overpowered in the early game
    • The GPP helps Arabia speed other players toward religions in the early game
  • Egypt
    • Friendship bonus is now +1 Trade Route (down from +2)

Oasis/Hotspot
  • Now provides +1 food +1 gold (down from +2 +1)
This update fixes a critical issue with the MyOptions file that prevented the file from working correctly. Players who were previously using the 3.09.1 BETA are encouraged to use this version instead.
This new Beta makes some fairly significant changes as the Mod has shifted in a slightly different direction.

I have been working behind the scenes with Xavierlol to merge the Combined Tweaks and the Civilization 6 Improvements Mod. A few features have already been merged, with more to come in future releases.

That said, there has been some restructuring of the mod in general:

• The "Hardcore" ruleset has been removed as an option. All former "Hardcore" rules are now considered Standard rules.
  • The in-game drop-down option that controlled border speed has been removed

In their place there is file called MyOptions.sql where you can adjust some of the things about the Combined Tweaks and Improvements Patch mods that players have requested to change frequently. Changing values in this file will let you control your game experience. The current list of MyOptions is:
  • USE HARDCORE RULES FOR TECH AND CULTURE: Disables or enables the Hardcore rules for science (no sci or culture from population). Enabled by default. Note that the current method use to "disable" this is extremely dirty in terms of code and will likely need some cleanup in a future patch. Put in for now since some players are not fans of the Hardcore rules.
    • The reason it is turned ON by default is this is how I test the mod. Since I don't have enough time to test it both ways, it will be the assumption going forward that the "hardcore" science rules are the standard.
  • BORDER SPEED: Controls the amount of the border pop discount
  • MAX BARBARIAN CAMPS PER PLAYER: Controls max # of barb camps that can spawn per player
  • MIN DISTANCE TO BARBARIAN CAMPS: Controls minimum distance from a city center to a barb camp
  • BARBARIAN XP SOFTCAP: Controls the softcap level for fighting Barbarians
  • REBELLION CHANCE PER POINT OF UNHAPPINESS: The percent chance per turn per point of unhappiness that you get a revolt
  • SLOW BARBARIAN SCOUTS: Enables or disables the "slow" effect the mod applies to scouts to make them move slower
  • NUM FREE TOKENS FOR MEETING CITY STATE: Number of free tokens players get if first to meet a city state. Note this is now set to 0, like Hardcore was. Change it back to 1 if you want the unmodded version.
  • DIPLOMACY TIMERS: The number of turns friendship, alliances, etc last. Does not affect trade deals.
  • EUREKA AND INSPIRATION BOOST MULTIPLIER: This is from the Improvements Patch. Reduce or increase the amount of the Boost. Default value reduces Boost strength by around 30%.
  • TECH AND CIVIC RESEARCH SPEED: Enable or disable the research speed increase from the Improvements Patch
  • DISTRICT BUILDERS: Enable or disable the free ability for Builders to speed the construction of districts.

There will likely be more options added in the future, particularly as more stuff gets added from the Improvements Patch.

Other general changes:
  • Reduced the yield of Oasis and Hotspots to 1 Food 1 Gold (down from 2 Food 1 Gold)
  • Luxury Victories now only require 11 monopolies (down from 14).

Known issues:
  • Still have yet to update the Luxury Victory screen
This release brings a new Victory type: the Luxury Victory.

Luxury Victories

• The Luxury victory is intended as a "soft Domination" victory, a kind of hybrid with Civ 4's "control X percent of tiles" victories.
  • In its current form, it is fairly bare bones, due to limitations of Lua.
  • To win a Luxury victory, a player must:
    • Control more copies of 14 (of 16 avail on the map) Luxury Resources than any other player (minimum 3)
    • Build the project "Harvest Ultima" project in any city

Here's a screenshot of a win. Note the text is out of date (originally this victory was to require all 16 luxury resources, which was too frustrating, and also did not require the project--project was added for technical reasons).

20170403194431_1.jpg

Notes on this:
  • Your score is based on the number of Luxuries yo control on the map. Copies of the resource from trades (traded away or to you) do not affect your score.
  • You can see which luxuries you are leading on by looking at the list of buildings in the capital. You will see a Resource Expo for each Resource you lead in.
  • Remember, you still need a minimum 3 copies of the resource to compete.

Again this is still a barebones implementation which will be getting further fleshed out as we continue the beta test period. Known issues:
  • Altho the Victory panel displays the Luxury Victory in the list, it does not accurately report your progress. The reason it is not yet implemented is I am not yet sure how to do it and maintain compatibility with mods like CQUI. That is why, for now, you can see which resources you lead in by looking at buildings in the capital.
  • For now there are no notifications to other players when another player pulls ahead of them in the race.
  • You may notice some weirdness because of the addition of a new Resource called "Ultima Extract." This is the resource that controls your ability to build the project. Because this resource does not yet have an icon, it can sometimes display strangely on screen.
  • Similarly, some of the various dummy buildings and projects do not yet have icons.
  • Currently the victory is not adjusted for map size. I am unsure if it needs to. Thoughts on this are welcome.
  • The victory is also not compatible with Teams. It may be possible to make it so as a long time goal, but the testing/coding for that is currently outside my skillset.

Since this release containts lots of new code, I expect to encounter some issues. Please report anything you notice.

In the meantime I'll be cleaning up code and working on another announcement for something else coming up soon, plus going back through some older bug reports to squash small issues with broken text strings and other small things.
This updated Beta test makes some additional corrections to gameplay and introduces a modest number of features.

Changes to How Resource Monopolies/Expos are Calculated
  • Trading a resource away no longer counts against you.
  • Known Issue: Resources traded to you from other players still count toward your total for getting an expo. This will be nixed in the next patch, assuming nothing explodes with how I handled trades away in this patch.

Return of Border Speed Option to Advanced Options
  • Trying this again. (If you've followed the mod's history, you've seen this feature come and go a few times.
  • Source of crashes in previous versions is hopefully finally vanquished.
  • The amount used if you enable this option is the value entered in the MyOptions file (default: 800%)

Changes to Japan
  • Japanese Samurai now have Stealth, and cannot be seen or attacked unless you have a unit next to them
  • I realize this is very powerful. Too powerful? I welcome feedback. I quite like the ability but the unit may need to take a hit to attack power or move points to balance its new ability.

Changes to Arabia
  • Actually accidentally released in last patch but not commented on. Arabia now gets +5 gold in cities that have both a Holy Site and Campus.

Changes to Basic/All Rules
  • Encampments now require the Code of Laws civic. This is to prevent a screamer from happening when the game is played with the CQUI mod, due to a lack of prereqs on the Encampment.
  • Removed the Harbor adjacency bonus for City Centers, since Firaxis added this to the base game (yay!)
  • Restored the Swordsman back to 40 strength after Firaxis nerfed them back to 35. All Swordsmen-like units get +5 to their strength (including those added in mods like Moar Units).

Changes to Hardcore Rules
  • AIs now receive +1 science per district (down from +2). May reduce this again if AIs continue to rapidly outpace the player.

New Friendship Gifts
  • Persia: Befriending Persia removes all penalties in occupied cities
  • Macedon: Befriending Macedon lowers war weariness in cities by 50%

New Ruleset: Quo's Blitz Ruleset
  • This is a preview of a new Ruleset that is still in progress. In Blitz mode, units have 50 Max HP.
  • Ranged attack damage is scaled down, but melee damage remains the same.
  • Units cost half normal hammers.
  • Corps are available very early (Military Tradition).
  • All rules for Hardcore apply.
  • This mode is still being tweaked. Some abilities and heals still outperform the mode.
  • Idea is a much more lethal mode where many more units are generated.
  • Still subject to many future updates as I eval AIs ability to handle revised rules.
This release introduces a new concept and reason to stockpile Luxury resources: Resource Expos.

Resource Expos
are somewhat similar to "Corporations" in Civ 4 BTS and "Monopolies" in the Civ 5 Vox Populi mod.

• You establish an Expo by being the player with the most copies of a Luxury Resource in the world (with a minimum of 3 copies).
  • The Expos you currently have active can be seen in the Building list in the Capital City. (It is set up this way instead of with its own pop-up info screen in order to maintain compatibility with UI mods like CQUI).
  • The effect of an Expo is to provide bonuses to the Entertainment Complexes in your empire. Depending on the resource, you get a 5% bonus to Faith, Production, Culture, Science, Gold, or Food.
  • You can tell which bonus type the Expo provides based on its icon in the building list in the Capital City.

Below is an example of how a Wine expo displays in the building list in CQUI. Wine Expos provide 5% Food bonus to any city with an Entertainment Complex, hence the Food icon.

20170323021258_1.jpg

Now all of this said, there are some known issues, which is why this is a BETA release and not a full one yet.
  • The method used to count luxury resources depletes your resource count if you trade away the resource to another player. I am considering changing this, mainly because it is so hard to tell how many copies you need to maintain your Expo, and modding the trade deal screen to show that is out of the picture do to mod conflict issues. So, I am considering changing the method used to count the number of resources you control on the map. The main reasons this isn't done already is complexity and the potential hit to game performance.
  • This a very new release and coded entirely with Lua--beware instability. Please report any issues you encounter, in particular game crashes. If you'd prefer to play a more "stable" version of the game, use one of the previous copies available in the mod history, or use the Steam version.

All of this is linked to yet another feature I'm not quite ready to talk about in detail. However, just know that Expos are the first part of a larger thing I am hoping to add that will introduce a new Victory condition to the game.
This update features some bug fixes, including a critical fix to a crash to desktop when a city is captured.

Removed Feature: "Border Speed" drop-down box
Once again I have removed this option from the game, as the in-game implementation was causing issues with stability.

New Code File: MyOptions.sql
This new code file appears in the main mod folder. The idea is it will contain values people frequently want to edit but don't know how to do it in the code. Any value you enter here will override the "default" code elsewhere in the mod. Right now the only value you can override is the Border Speed. I will add others later if this method proves effective.

upload_2017-3-6_21-59-55.png

Assorted Bug Fixes
  • Gilgamesh should no longer meet city states when they discover Writing, only Major civs.
  • Various minor text updates

Known Issues:
  • Still no icons for new buildings like the Templo Mayor. The time I was going to spend on that got spent stopping crashes to desktop. :)
Please note that this version is not the same as the Steam version (which is still v3.05.1). I am posting it here as a download before Steam gets a copy in the next day or two. If you subscribe via Steam and want to try this version, make sure to delete and unsubscribe from Steam. This hurts my Steam subscription numbers but they aren't that impressive and I'm not getting paid anyway. :)

Stuff in this Build

Drop-Down Option: Border Speed
  • The much-requested border speed toggle is now finally available on the Additional Content screen. Choose between Quo Speed or Vanilla Speed.
  • This option works no matter which ruleset you pick.
  • Since this is such a new feature, please report if you have any issues with it. It should work and be compatible with other mods, but if you encounter issues let me know.

Changes to Pikemen/Anti-Calvary
  • Light and Heavy Calvary units are now spooked by Anti-Cav units within striking distance. They now lose 1 Move Point for every Anti-Cav unit within 2 tiles (meaning, there can be one empty tile between the two).
  • If a Calvary units Move Points are reduced to 0, it can not only not move, it cannot attack either.
  • I'm aware this adversely affects the Varu unique unit (India) more than other units. In the next set of tweaks I will likely make it immune to this ability. But in the interest of getting a version posted, I'm rolling with it as-is for now.

Changes to Aztecs
  • The Aztecs now suffer a -1 charge penalty for Builders
  • Building the special World Wonder "Templo Mayor" (unique to the Aztecs) removes this penalty.
  • Templo Mayor also increases the speed of building Tlachatli
  • Tlachtali now add the Walls effect to cities where they are built

Changes to Brazil
  • Once Brazil reaches the Printing Press technology, it can build the Brazilian Revolution technology in a city with a Street Carnival. This unlocks the Brazilwood Camp unique improvement, which gives extra gold on Rainforest tiles.

Changes to Sumeria

• Sumeria now automatically meets other players 1 turn after each player researches the Writing technology

Other Stuff:
  • General text updates to make the leader selection screens less busy
I've gone ahead and uploaded a zipped version of 3.05 for people who prefer to download the mod directly versus using the Steam workshop. Ideally I'd prefer to work with just the workshop in order to maintain workflow. However, there isn't any smooth way to transition, and version 3.01 which was posted simply does not work with the new patch. So for now I am posting to both locations.
Reactions: Puer
Top Bottom