- Updated for New Frontier Pass - all new Civs are included.
- Balanced all changes from NFP like more emphasis on science and culture, aggressive trait, disctricts and improvements, etc.
- New pseudo yield for Luxuries used for Catherine and Monty.
- Fixed Ambiorix having twice aggressive trait assigned.
Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .Dismiss Notice
We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.Dismiss Notice
Real Strategy (AI) 2.0
Making AI better. One bit at a time.
Knightfall likes this.
- Updated for DLC Ethiopia - support for Menelik II, Diplo Quarter is favored when going for Diplo Victory.
- Updated all belief flavors to reflect latest NF changes.
Please note that New Personas are not yet included - these are separate DLCs. They work by using default params.
- Added: AI lists and flavors for Simon Bolivar and Lady Six Sky.
- Changed: Increased aggressivness of conquest-type leaders to see if this would cause more wars in the long run.
- Added: A parameter to turn on/off updated start biases. It will allow to avoid conflicts with other mods that modify start biases like Better Balanced Game. If you want to use another mod - please turn OFF the start biases from RST.
- Added: Support for Modded Civs - they will receive a default flavor 3 for all victory types, if none is specified in the SQL. This will remove a Lua error preventing the mod to work properly with modded Civs.
- Fixed: A typo that caused Lua errors.
- Updated for September 2019 Patch.
- Fixed: Issue when running together with Real Era Stop (no Spaceports).
- Fixed: Issue when running together with CIVITAS City-States (DB error).V. Soma likes this.
- Fixed: Settlement recommendation tooltip.
- Updated for the June 2019 Patch: minor fix for Curtin's AiLists.
- Updated for April 2019 Patch: flavors, integrated game's Diplomatic victory, updates for new traits added to civs.
- Added: Few missing start biases for Civs with abilities dependent on geo location.
- Fixed: Loading issue when Rise & Fall is not enabled.
- Fixed: Minor bug in Suleiman's AiLists.japanesesamurai likes this.
- All mod features enabled.
- Added: Anti-strategies that activate when a victory condition is disabled. They basically decrease preferences for yields, pseudoyields, projects, wonders, etc. related to a disabled victory type. Particularly, when Science is disabled, the AI will rarely build a Spaceport and should not complete any space-race projects (well, except Satellites, knowing the map is good).
- Added: Preference to build Laser projects when going for a Science victory....
Version 1.2 Gathering Storm update, cont'd
- Enabled Operations, Tactics and Behavior Trees tweaks.
- Added: Full support for Discussions and Resolutions.
- Added: Naval Siege and Melee units for attacking coastal cities.
- Added: Military strategy has a minor preference for Amenities.
- Fixed: Anarchy (i.e. no government) scoring issue.
- Fixed: Issue with criteria to support various DLCs.
- Fixed: Issue with calculations when the game uses "No Game Turn Limit" option.
Gathering Storm update. Please note that it will take few versions before the mod will be fully updated and balanced for GS. This is the first of the updates.
- Completed all technical changes required to work with GS.
- Diplomatic Victory enabled with an inital strategy. There is a scoring function implemented that will be tweaked in the coming weeks. Please note that vanilla game does NOT have any diplo strategy.
- All leaders from GS have their strategies reviewed. Some tweaks...
The mod is feature complete. More development after Gathering Storm is released.
- Added: Lua script to manually activate GWAMs in case they get stuck (and they do, quite often).
- Added: Boosted priority of Air attacks in AllowedMoves (experimental).
- Changed: Lowered City Attack distance ranges - AIs should attack border cities first.
- Changed: Better handling of disabled victories. The AIs should behave properly even with only one condition left.
- Changed: Various balancing...
New major feature: Naval strategies.
- A civ based on revealed tiles will determine its geo-situation as one of: Pangea, Default, Coastal, Island. Appropriate strategy will be activated, basically affecting types of units built and operations executed. Most visible effects should be on heavy water maps where civs should build strong navies and use ships for war more often.
- Naval operations should use more ranged ships from Medieval era onwards.
New major feature: Persistant...
Major update with lots of tweaks and few new functionalities.
- Added: Support for MultiPlayer. See details in the description.
- Added: More Science - activates when a civ is behind in num techs.
- Added: More Culture - activates when a civ is behind in culture.
- Added: More GW Slots - activates when a civ has more GPs than slots for GWs.
- Added: Support for Government Plaza buildings.
- Added: A fixed BH "Manage Great People". Removed one node that caused the tree to get...
- Added: iOS compatibility (188.8.131.52).
- Added: Fixed BH "Simple City Defense" so it doesn't stuck when there is no unit to garrison.
- Added: Revised Time Strategies, inc. Atomic and Information.
- Changed: Various tweaks.