We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
- Updated for April 2019 Patch: flavors, integrated game's Diplomatic victory, updates for new traits added to civs.
- Added: Few missing start biases for Civs with abilities dependent on geo location.
- All mod features enabled.
- Added: Anti-strategies that activate when a victory condition is disabled. They basically decrease preferences for yields, pseudoyields, projects, wonders, etc. related to a disabled victory type. Particularly, when Science is disabled, the AI will rarely build a Spaceport and should not complete any space-race projects (well, except Satellites, knowing the map is good).
- Added: Preference to build Laser projects when going for a Science victory....
Version 1.2 Gathering Storm update, cont'd
- Enabled Operations, Tactics and Behavior Trees tweaks.
- Added: Full support for Discussions and Resolutions.
- Added: Naval Siege and Melee units for attacking coastal cities.
- Added: Military strategy has a minor preference for Amenities.
- Fixed: Anarchy (i.e. no government) scoring issue.
Gathering Storm update. Please note that it will take few versions before the mod will be fully updated and balanced for GS. This is the first of the updates.
- Completed all technical changes required to work with GS.
- Diplomatic Victory enabled with an inital strategy. There is a scoring function implemented that will be tweaked in the coming weeks. Please note that vanilla game does NOT have any diplo strategy.
- All leaders from GS have their strategies reviewed. Some tweaks...